• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

teezzy

Banned
I couldnt imagine being with a beautiful woman, but then being like, "Ew, feet!"

Most people think foot fetishists only like feet. While we have a slight preference for them, we also adore the full package. I've yet to meet a fellow foot fan who didn't.

bronk

Banned
l

fyea.gif
Oops the random cartoon feet brought out the real life skeet feet.

my bad again lol

teezzy

Banned
I can't imagine being with a beautiful woman and going "Nice, feet!"

They have literally never once entered my thoughts or activities in the bedroom. It's not avoidance so much as it never comes up because we're kissing or fucking with our genitals instead of playing with toes.

You're not drawn to 'em, and that's fine. They almost always come into play for me though, and the closest I've had to a negative reaction was one of surprise. If you're doing missionary and you have a chick's legs up in the air... it tends to enhance the experience for both parties imho

Not everyone's thing though, and I understand

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I'd say the XB1 and 360 controllers are fairly equal. One has a better dpad, but the other has better bumpers. Although if I had to pick one, I'd give the slight edge to the XB1 controller. Really curious to try out the new bumpers on the Series X|S controller.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
That sounds like argumentum ad populum. I would just assume most people here like whatever controller they've gotten used to. Few people are as amazingly objective as I am when it comes to controllers because I use them all and some of them suck like the ones you mentioned.
Eh, It is a widely popular opinion that the 360 is a worse controller than the One. The Wii U pro is still better than the squished buttons from the ds4 but that one isn't as popular no.

You really cant go wrong with either the xb1 or 360 pad. They're both very comfy
Yes I can I hate the Xbox one controller with all my heart and soul it's not as bad as the Wii u pro controller or the switch controller and those aren't as bad as the regular Wii u controller which is the worst controller to ever exist, but it is a step down from the 360 controller and there's no reason for it to exist by that logic. Also I am of the mind that the dualshock 4 may have eclipsed the 360 controller. other bad controllers that no one should use include the N64 controller and any Sony controller prior to the dualshock 4.

You dont like xbox one pad or dualshock 2? You must have fancy hands or something lol
I think the PS3 controller was okay it had some issues though that were resolved by the PS4 controller but before PS3 there was no reason to ever be happy at all about Sony's controllers. They were garbage straight out of my butt. I liked the giant regular Xbox controller better than the PS2 controller that generation.

sorry dude hope you get back on your feet soon, and hopefully get retroactive payments from PUA.

I don't qualify for PUA since I would get traditional UI, but they aren't giving me any response for months so I'm likely not going to get it. Plus at this point I'm not even going to get the LWA if I do get it, and that will at best give me $8000 which at this point is nothing but would have been helpful months ago.

That's ASSUMING i'm going to get the $600 extra retroactively but I keep hearing reports that fund is gone too just like LWA, so IF I get anything which I doubt, it will be much smaller than that. I know for sure that LWA is gone and the funding is empty, and they were delaying that for months pissing off many people who did get it.

Virginia is messed up, what's worse is I was planning on moving before everything went to shit.

Nobody thinks that shit was a good controller. Jelly bean buttons motherfucker are you serious? The cube is golden though.
it's sounding like the reason you like controllers is how the buttons feel but for me the reason I like controllers is how the sticks feel. There's only a few exceptions with this like how I don't like the trigger buttons on anything Sony has done that isn't the dualshock 4 and I don't like the bumper buttons on the Xbox one controller but largely speaking my problem is never how the buttons feel it's the sticks. stick placement how floaty the sticks are those are the things that matter to me because I'm all about being a first person shooter gamer and the better I can shoot people's heads off the better I like the controller.

The Gamecube controller only seems good because all the other controllers sucked.

A narrow edged rectangle
A narrow edged circular rectangle
A space ship
Waggle and friends
Hefty cheap Android tablet alternative
Waggle and friends combined with cheap hefty android tablet alternative.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
it's sounding like the reason you like controllers is how the buttons feel but for me the reason I like controllers is how the sticks feel. There's only a few exceptions with this like how I don't like the trigger buttons on anything Sony has done that isn't the dualshock 4 and I don't like the bumper buttons on the Xbox one controller but largely speaking my problem is never how the buttons feel it's the sticks. stick placement how floaty the sticks are those are the things that matter to me because I'm all about being a first person shooter gamer and the better I can shoot people's heads off the better I like the controller.
Eh a little of both. I still think the original dual shock was a better controller than all the other dual shocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom