• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
next gen thread ...
you know what give me a break I barely Post in that thread I am Sony Gap I'm the real Sony GAF you guys keep saying Sony got for these people who troll and get banned and this and that no how dare you judge us by our worst members. You should judge us by our best like me. I'm the true Sony Gap I'm the person who thinks Sony wasn't good at anything before PlayStation 3, I'm the person who sold their launch PS4 and then bought the console a few months later I'm the one who probably won't get a PS5 at lunch because I didn't hit pre-order fast enough. I am the man who will tell you that dualshock 4 controllers are stupid because they ruin your micro USB cords. Their censorship is terrible their store is a piece of s***. they put out really gay games like bug snacks and Little big planet those games can eat my s***. their pieces of crap for switching to paid online they should have stuck to you just pay to get PS plus but you can play online without it. what else Shadow of the Colossus and anything by those people who made it is overrated and stupid. killzone and resistance are better than most the franchise is currently going and they're not currently going which is very angering. PS now is a really stupid service and it's really annoying to me like I tried using it on my PC to play killzone 2 and I couldn't do it because killzone 2 requires certain weird controls like the motion controls which I have the dualshock 4 but if you don't have their official dongle it won't let you do that s*** with it so it pretends you don't have the controller so I can only play the game for about 5 minutes before I can't advance any farther it's the dumbest crap ever and I hate it with all my heart and soul. I don't care about Spider-Man it's just that Batman Arkham game with web slinging who cares. Destruction all Stars looks like a stupid game for stupid people good thing it's free. there see look at how honest and fair I am unlike these ridiculous people. I am the true Sony Gap there are no other Sony gaps sorry my phone keeps doing Gap instead of Gap I'm doing this voice to text thing that's also why I don't have paragraphs

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
I post in Xbox and Nintendo OTs. Would post in a Sony one if there was one.

I'm 50-50 on whether a Sony OT would be a good place to actually discuss PlayStation like the Xbox and Nintendo OTs or whether it would turn into Cerny evangelist cult.

brap

Banned
Sony Gap? Sony Gay and Proud? :messenger_open_mouth:

Not that there's anything wrong with that
stfu libtard

pkHevy4.jpg

Piku_Ringo

Banned
The mandatory lockdowns caused massive issues which led to my employer to cut me, then it later closed down, and any other options I was planning to jump to also closed down or heavily cut staff, meaning they weren't going to hire. This meant that I didn't have employment to go to after I lost my job. To make matters worse even now there are still businesses that are closed, that have froze hiring, or that are in the process of closing, the mask mandate is also still in effect.

Then the debt piled up and my credit crashed as unemployment never came, I couldn't afford many luxuries, so obviously I didn't have access to the internet during this time. As the situation worsened, I used what ever credit I had to open two credit cards to try and buy time while waiting for unemployment benefits. Sadly, Virginias unemployment system is broken and corrupt as I never got a response outside a letter that they would update me on my approval status, which never happened, so I guess I am never getting it nearly 5 months later. There are many complaints about the states benefits system so I'm not an isolated incident. Plus, at this point things have gone so badly that if I were to get it now it would only stall for time, barely, then if I had gotten it 5 months ago. There's another consequence, I wouldn't get the LWA payments authorized by Trump at this point anyway, since the funding for that program in this state has been exhausted. I'd probably only get a low amount like $8000 in regular unemployment if I ever get it, but it looks like I'm not going to get anything.

At the moment, I am temporarily living with a friend while hijacking the local free wifi of a nearby business, which is the only reason why I am on here right now. I may be here long enough to join in on election discussions at least but I'm not sure.

So yeah, things are still pretty bad and it looks like that won't be changing soon. Thanks for your concern though.
onmOt42.png

Saber

i've been pretty happy with most of the controllers over the years

gamecube worked well w / rogue squad, tony hawk, melee, metroid ...

Me not much. DS3 used to hurt my hand a bit and the Xbox360 controller was not only terrible but a cheap garbage. It was a nightmare to fix it with their shit support.
GC controller was much more pleasure to use. The only downside was the crappie d-pad, but luckily I barelly used it for games. DS4 still a great piece of controller though, I'm mostly very happy with it.

MetalAlien

Banned
you know what give me a break I barely Post in that thread I am Sony Gap I'm the real Sony GAF you guys keep saying Sony got for these people who troll and get banned and this and that no how dare you judge us by our worst members. You should judge us by our best like me. I'm the true Sony Gap I'm the person who thinks Sony wasn't good at anything before PlayStation 3, I'm the person who sold their launch PS4 and then bought the console a few months later I'm the one who probably won't get a PS5 at lunch because I didn't hit pre-order fast enough. I am the man who will tell you that dualshock 4 controllers are stupid because they ruin your micro USB cords. Their censorship is terrible their store is a piece of s***. they put out really gay games like bug snacks and Little big planet those games can eat my s***. their pieces of crap for switching to paid online they should have stuck to you just pay to get PS plus but you can play online without it. what else Shadow of the Colossus and anything by those people who made it is overrated and stupid. killzone and resistance are better than most the franchise is currently going and they're not currently going which is very angering. PS now is a really stupid service and it's really annoying to me like I tried using it on my PC to play killzone 2 and I couldn't do it because killzone 2 requires certain weird controls like the motion controls which I have the dualshock 4 but if you don't have their official dongle it won't let you do that s*** with it so it pretends you don't have the controller so I can only play the game for about 5 minutes before I can't advance any farther it's the dumbest crap ever and I hate it with all my heart and soul. I don't care about Spider-Man it's just that Batman Arkham game with web slinging who cares. Destruction all Stars looks like a stupid game for stupid people good thing it's free. there see look at how honest and fair I am unlike these ridiculous people. I am the true Sony Gap there are no other Sony gaps sorry my phone keeps doing Gap instead of Gap I'm doing this voice to text thing that's also why I don't have paragraphs
EviLore EviLore we have another tag!

notseqi

Gold Member
The mandatory lockdowns caused massive issues which led to my employer to cut me, then it later closed down, and any other options I was planning to jump to also closed down or heavily cut staff, meaning they weren't going to hire. This meant that I didn't have employment to go to after I lost my job. To make matters worse even now there are still businesses that are closed, that have froze hiring, or that are in the process of closing, the mask mandate is also still in effect.

Then the debt piled up and my credit crashed as unemployment never came, I couldn't afford many luxuries, so obviously I didn't have access to the internet during this time. As the situation worsened, I used what ever credit I had to open two credit cards to try and buy time while waiting for unemployment benefits. Sadly, Virginias unemployment system is broken and corrupt as I never got a response outside a letter that they would update me on my approval status, which never happened, so I guess I am never getting it nearly 5 months later. There are many complaints about the states benefits system so I'm not an isolated incident. Plus, at this point things have gone so badly that if I were to get it now it would only stall for time, barely, then if I had gotten it 5 months ago. There's another consequence, I wouldn't get the LWA payments authorized by Trump at this point anyway, since the funding for that program in this state has been exhausted. I'd probably only get a low amount like $8000 in regular unemployment if I ever get it, but it looks like I'm not going to get anything.

At the moment, I am temporarily living with a friend while hijacking the local free wifi of a nearby business, which is the only reason why I am on here right now. I may be here long enough to join in on election discussions at least but I'm not sure.

So yeah, things are still pretty bad and it looks like that won't be changing soon. Thanks for your concern though.
Keep your head up, you're doing good for the shit you have been dealt.

So I watched that show devs and the most disturbing thing about that show for me was that the only person I found attractive was a 19-year-old boy. Like the main Asian girl looks more like a 10-year-old boy than the 19-year-old boy does. then there's the blonde lady she's got I guess a little bit of a body but it's really annoying how close together her eyes are it doesn't look right to me at all. well now that I finished the show I went and looked it up and it turns out the 19-year-old boy is an actress and now I can feel more okay about finding her attractive. What is with Alex Garland and androgynous people? Like he did that one movie with Natalie Portman and a bunch of lesbians and he also did ex machina where like the robot is gross looking for most of the movie because she only wears so much skin. I feel like it's all satanic I think he's a Satanist.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
You guys really just need to calm the hell down you can't like freak out every time there's some threat about oh no the new console doesn't have the rdna 5 let me tell you something I don't even know what that means. I know bigger numbers are better at least that's usually the case unless we're talking like golf or something. Basically I don't get it it's like okay you've decided you like one person's consoles better than another and that's the one you're going to buy and that's the one you're going to enjoy but that's not enough for you you need other people online to know that your choice was the better choice you need to stick it in their face and be happy about it it's like what the hell is wrong with you were you not loved as a child I don't understand
Are you ok?
I don't read posts in their entirety because I live in Canada, and I only post here because I know my mere existence makes a retard seethe lol
Which one?

notseqi

Gold Member
You guys really just need to calm the hell down you can't like freak out every time there's some threat about oh no the new console doesn't have the rdna 5 let me tell you something I don't even know what that means. I know bigger numbers are better at least that's usually the case unless we're talking like golf or something. Basically I don't get it it's like okay you've decided you like one person's consoles better than another and that's the one you're going to buy and that's the one you're going to enjoy but that's not enough for you you need other people online to know that your choice was the better choice you need to stick it in their face and be happy about it it's like what the hell is wrong with you were you not loved as a child I don't understand

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Your posts are unreadable, give it some structure, point, and poise, please.

For those of you who like my rambling run on sentence structure when I don't I'm not at my computer and I'm busy so what I do is I hit a button on my phone and it records what I'm saying and then I just hit post at the end of it and you know some people like that some people think it's interesting and then when I'm at home and I'm on my computer you know what I'll type out a post better but for now I'm going to do it like this and this is the way it's going to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom