• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
ZOqFuw2.jpg

bronk

Banned
My whole city is boarded up for the most part. Off work early. Hope no ones acts sideways near my place cause that would not be smart.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
My whole city is boarded up for the most part. Off work early. Hope no ones acts sideways near my place cause that would not be smart.
Stay safe bro. Do not engage with degenerates that support the lizard people running this country to the ground.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
The purge tv show

Oh yeah spoilers for the people that care

has a guy collecting people to kill because he listens to a Jordan Peterson rip off over mundane things.

On top of it being full of tropes and cheesy lines...

The worst thing about the show was how absolutely stupid the sister was in general and the entire time I wish she'd eaten a bullet. I don't think anyone of the main cast was worth saving.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I thought it was that guy brap likes. What is it with them and face tats/sjw hair?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I should just take my licks and forget about it but I definitely hate getting a warning for "losing my cool" over this country possibly being destroyed while people will throw bigger shit fits over Digital Foundry analyses that favor the "wrong" console. Whatever, though. It's not like I'm incapable of avoiding another warning, heck if Biden wins I don't even want anything to do with the politics sub-forum.

Ornlu

Banned
Maybe I should just take my licks and forget about it but I definitely hate getting a warning for "losing my cool" over this country possibly being destroyed while people will throw bigger shit fits over Digital Foundry analyses that favor the "wrong" console. Whatever, though. It's not like I'm incapable of avoiding another warning, heck if Biden wins I don't even want anything to do with the politics sub-forum.

The forum will still be a cool place to talk shit regardless of the outcome of an election, hoss. A warning's just a warning; don't take it too hard. :messenger_beermugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom