• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
the psychosphere is not healthy

6c4.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Now he’s being mean to the autistic Brazilian.
He doesn't have the tism he has a 170 IQ and is playing everyone here.
Didn't get a single trick or treater... normally I'd say this lockdown shit is fucked up with this as an example... but there's a whole bowl of candy that's all mine now.
I put out candy in a table and had kids get candies by themselves. They bahaved but that's only because I am look like a serial killer.

teezzy

Banned
I sometimes have nightmares where it's just me eating bread. Like when I quit weed initially, I'd dream I was smoking, and id wake up in a panic hoping it wasnt real. I'm sober and sugar free (as much as I know) these days. Cant even remember the last time I ate candy. I'm about 5 to 10 lbs overweight for my height which stinks because my diet is just straight up like meat, eggs, spinach, broccoli, cheese and milk. I guess I just eat too much of that stuff. At least I still wear Medium sized clothing 🤔

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I sometimes have nightmares where it's just me eating bread. Like when I quit weed initially, I'd dream I was smoking, and id wake up in a panic hoping it wasnt real. I'm sober and sugar free (as much as I know) these days. Cant even remember the last time I ate candy. I'm about 5 to 10 lbs overweight for my height which stinks because my diet is just straight up like meat, eggs, spinach, broccoli, cheese and milk. I guess I just eat too much of that stuff. At least I still wear Medium sized clothing 🤔
104965942_1300493086959076_8906576654233654692_o.jpg

turtlepowa turtlepowa you gotta think of it like arguing the PS4 Pro is weak because of the PS4's specs and ignoring the Pro's specs. We have no way of knowing officially the PS5 was ever 9TF and currently our best knowledge on it comes from Cerny and his words do not translate to it being a 9TF machine. Without other proof someone using that as FUD against the PS5 is not just engaging in console warring but DISHONEST console warring. You know people get in trouble for console warring on here without using the 9TF argument right? You know even jokes get moderated on both sides? Because they do, Sony and Microsoft warriors fall to the ban hammer constantly for warring and even making jokes, so setting 9TF as off limits works in such an environment. You think Sony ponies could get away with claiming Series X is only 10 TF? Or that Series X uses RDNA 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom