• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-N-E

I mean, we all have our moments, but tell me you didn’t do this. Lol.

xzgbqx6.gif

I did.

Were her shoes open toed?

These facts matter damnit

DywrZiB.gif

She said her feet were freezing.

teezzy

Banned
When I was younger, a cute chick telling me her feet were cold while we were hanging out was always such an easy-in for some sexy time.

"Let me warm 'em up for you' and I give 'em the look

6df8ba43034b00c65d955cc58312f514.gif

A quick rub, put em under my shirt, breathe some hot breath on 'em then we'd make out or something. Teenage stuff. I miss those days.

-Arcadia-

Banned
This timeline.

The former coolest, most rebellious person alive endorsing a nursing home patient surrounded by Marxists, and the continuing coddled, safe-space culture that goes after anyone that expresses themselves.

Versus Donald Trump, 70 year old, now the coolest, most rebellious symbol in pop culture.

Ornlu

Banned
Yo
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, Centrum Silverghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin
What he wrote down, the whole crowd ain't so loud
He opens his mouth, but the right words won't come out
He's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now
The script run out, times up, over, blaow
Snap back to reality, ope there goes gravity
Ope, there goes Biden, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that easy? No
He won't have it, he knows his whole back's to these ropes
It don't matter, he's a dope, he knows that but he's broke
He's so senile he knows, when he goes back to his basement, that's when it's
Back to the slab again, yo, this whole rhapsody
Better go sniff a young kid, and hope it don't pass him

You better lose yourself in the media, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime...

O-N-E

B Bladed Thesis those reactions from 2016 =P, thanks for bringing that up. Looking at the other posts it seemed most people were not happy Trump was elected. Completely different than what we see here now

#metoo happened. Those for immediate cancellation left, those who believe in due process (and common sense) stayed and joined afterward. Once enough time passed, the social agitators and lackwits started migrating back.

This timeline.

The former coolest, most rebellious person alive endorsing a nursing home patient surrounded by Marxists, and the continuing coddled, safe-space culture that goes after anyone that expresses themselves.

Versus Donald Trump, 70 year old, now the coolest, most rebellious symbol in pop culture.

oJUyJ25.gif

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
This timeline.

Noooo you can't endorse the other turd sandwich you are no longer cooooool!
wojak
greentext
sage

GAF suggestion: After X # of posts in next gen thread users lose their ability to post in any other thread.
Leave the circle jerk alone and they'll find their way home.

prevailing wisdom is that the rest of this week is chaotic, shrouded in drama, turbulent, potentially violent and more

but a proper 2020 twist is for this week to to end up rather tame and boring with clear results.

EviLore EviLore or Palliasso Palliasso

I have a suggestion for a new forum feature. I think the console mentions are cool, but I don't see many people using them. So I was thinking wouldn't it be interesting if there was a section underneath a user's Member tag where you could add 1 to 3 different consoles/handhelds etc from the long list of platforms as another way to customize your profile?

It would be like how console mentions appear in posts but without the text and centered.

I don't know if this is possible with XenForo but I do remember with Vbulletin you could add small picture icons that worked like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom