• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
5thua.gif

Break it up.

Papa

Banned
I clicked the like button on a MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima post, and then saw that Papa Papa was annoyed that MHK was trying to get cheap likes.

I was going to unlike the post by MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima before realizing how stupid I was being, and now I just feel guilty.

I have to pick a side.

Rike what you rike, brother. Don't worry about the little lover's tiff between me and MHK.

Pick me

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Anyone else notice the wave of REEEfugees that have come back here after shitting up their own bed and are determined to shit this place up too now?

Like, “I contributed to ResetEra being a joyless wasteland of a “gaming” forum and then they banned me, so now I am going to come here with my special brand of idiotic worldview and self-importance to make sure you normal people also can’t have any fun.”

I mean, there’s always been a few on the go, but the autism levels are off the charts at the moment.

Booooooooooo!!
Anyone else notice the wave of REEEfugees that have come back here after shitting up their own bed and are determined to shit this place up too now?

Like, “I contributed to ResetEra being a joyless wasteland of a “gaming” forum and then they banned me, so now I am going to come here with my special brand of idiotic worldview and self-importance to make sure you normal people also can’t have any fun.”

I mean, there’s always been a few on the go, but the autism levels are off the charts at the moment.
Well GAF, I guess the tribe has spoken: we got a refugee probrem.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

#sendthemback

Papa

Banned

Greta broke them

Barsinister

Banned

I have noticed. It is affecting my desire to participate.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™

Next time @ me you son of a bitch
(ง'̀-'́)ง

-Arcadia-

Banned

Spot on, on getting banned, and immediately trying to recreate the same thing elsewhere.

It’s basically the California/Texas effect, in which large numbers of people are leaving the former for a variety of reasons, then voting for the same things in Texas.

It defies sanity, but it’s fascinating. I kind of want to understand, but I also don’t want the brain damage that comes with being able to think that way.

Hudo

Those fuckers should go to Reddit. I want to be left alone with my despair, hatred, misanthropy and love for boobs (all shapes and sizes).

Hudo

They won't. Those are the same retards that call reddit alt-right just because of the stupid trump subreddit.
I prefer Ctrl-Right myself, though.

Unironically, bathroom stalls are the cradle of civilization and a vertical slice of humanity. Anything happens in there: Good ideas, bad ideas, mishaps, feelings of sweet relief, sex, being angry and spiteful because someone didn't bother to flush down his pathetic excuse for a turd, browsing sites like GAF, leaving passive-aggressive (or metaphysical) messages on the walls with permanent marker, lamenting the greed of capitalism because there are only rolls of1-layered toilet paper, feelings of uncertainty and despair because there's no toilet paper at all.

Unironically, bathroom stalls are the cradle of civilization and a vertical slice of humanity. Anything happens in there: Good ideas, bad ideas, mishaps, feelings of sweet relief, sex, being angry and spiteful because someone didn't bother to flush down his pathetic excuse for a turd, browsing sites like GAF, leaving passive-aggressive (or metaphysical) messages on the walls with permanent marker, lamenting the greed of capitalism because there are only rolls of1-layered toilet paper, feelings of uncertainty and despair because there's no toilet paper at all.
The toilet is the worst place I can think of in terms of a spatial necessity in life. I fucking hate being in the washroom, but it's a blessing to have one, especially a clean one.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned

I don’t like how right this post is. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom