• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
Fucking ship Asuka.
effLgRm.jpg

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I'm building a PC for my gamer friend and I'm seriously considering Intel for her build just because the damn CPUs are in stock.

Never thought I'd be saying that.

Carna

Banned
Advice for losing weight? I lost 500 cals on the treadmill, anything else I need to do? I'm making treadmill walking a routine when I get home from work. Daily.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
Advice for losing weight? I lost 500 cals on the treadmill, anything else I need to do? I'm making treadmill walking a routine when I get home from work. Daily.
i would raise the impact a bit, jumping jacks or jump rope is good, crawls, burpees

get your heart rate up and body moving, high output that varies in structure / time

tae bo, dance, swim, sex, whatever

join us @ fitness, we're pretty chill

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Water. Drink coffee (black) no more coke and limit your junkfood intake. Pull ups/curls/pushups/squats if you don't work a physically demanding job everyday.

teezzy

Banned

Honestly? Consume less calories and expend more. Make sure you're eating real food and drink lots of water.

Veggies, fruits, meat, eggs, dairy - repeat.

Bread should be a 'treat".

Keto is chill if you can maintain it, but it's a fair amount of effort and you still need to watch your calories at the end of the day.

teezzy

Banned
Keto is a bad idea.

I lsot a bunch on keto once. Like 50 pounds. I also had a very physical job.

My main problem with it however, is that people act like it's some sort of magic diet and it really isn't

Losing weight involves changing your lifestyle for good. Are people really gonna avoid fruits and grains for the rest of their lives? Is it really smart to demonize apples, bananas and a bowl of oatmeal?

Trust me, it isn't the fruit you're eating which is making you a lard ass. Fuggin' bet, y'know

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I lsot a bunch on keto once. Like 50 pounds. I also had a very physical job.

My main problem with it however, is that people act like it's some sort of magic diet and it really isn't

Losing weight involves changing your lifestyle for good. Are people really gonna avoid fruits and grains for the rest of their lives? Is it really smart to demonize apples, bananas and a bowl of oatmeal?

Trust me, it isn't the fruit you're eating which is making you a lard ass. Fuggin' bet, y'know
I only mentioned Keto because it fucks up your digestive system. I eat like crap and still lose weight cause of work but most people here shitpost while working so I'm assuming office jobs and office jobs mean sitting on your ass all day not burning calories. I'd still say just cutting off soda works (if you haven't already) with some HIIT mixed in it. Also maybe bread but bread is so delicious I just can't.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Roger. Your thread scares me but I will enter once I've caught up.
I was referring to the actual dedicated AoT thread though. But you can and anybody for that matter talk about anything anime/manga on the A/M thread.

Can't find the other one I'm thread banned from though.

eot

Banned
1) drink water, skip the alcohol and sugary drinks
2) eat from smaller plates so you'll have smaller portions
3) don't snack

People here say Keto bad but I lost more than 80 pounds on it, I could see for some people it's not sustainable forever but I had 1 cheat day per week during that monstrous weight loss

Carna

Banned
I always had this complicated theory in my head, I can't describe, is that it's possible to "hit" a ghost or paranormal presence, with either fire, electricity or water. Anyone think I'm crazy?

It has to do with all 3 of them not being created directly from mankind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom