• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
The liver is an organ about the size of a football. It sits just under your rib cage on the right side of your abdomen. The liver is essential for digesting food and ridding your body of toxic substances.
jXjCbLq.png

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
While I can not give direct examples for this, I will say that working in web hosting, the idea of free speech is put forth in front of me on a regular basis

Another euphemism is "Roses."

I'm sure you could discuss introductory rates more effectively with people who regularly fuck hoes hire professionals to accompany them to certain events

O-N-E

"Have I passed through the gates of Hell?" I thought as I rushed into New York's Port Authority terminal amid screams of the mad, foul stenches, and the cold eyes of apathetic passersby.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Do you mean they'll stop updating it or nothing flash on the net will ever work again? The latter seems stupid.
They will stop updating it and most browsers will remove it for security reasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom