• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
739968.jpg
Christmas is about Jesus my Korean friend.

bronk

Banned
Going snowboarding tomorrow for my birthday. Pretty excited considering I haven't been able to do much of anything this year. Being a super active person and living in the Southern California lockdown has been brutal for me. Anyways just wanted to share. Hope everyone has something fun planned for the next couple days if you celebrate xmas.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
Going snowboarding tomorrow for my birthday. Pretty excited considering I haven't been able to do much of anything this year. Being a super active person and living in the Southern California lockdown has been brutal for me. Anyways just wanted to share. Hope everyone has something fun planned for the next couple days if you celebrate xmas.
Happy Birthday. Have a blast man.

Carna

Banned
Have a good birthday tomorrow, bruh

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Feliz naviquad.

Papa

Banned

But tomorrow is Christmas

r u Jesus

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Happy birthday and go fuck those milfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom