• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I don’t know man, we got lockdown, curfew and travel between provinces forbidden.

Even racing snails makes me feel excitement these days. This weekend I wanna try watching paint dry but I’m afraid I’ll get a heart attack or something...
Lock-down has been strict out here too but the numbers are going down. I don't leave the house unless I absolutely have to. We've had nearly 6 extended family members die from this all in the same city. Didn't mean to derail the topic.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Lock-down has been strict out here too but the numbers are going down. I don't leave the house unless I absolutely have to. We've had nearly 6 extended family members die from this all in the same city. Didn't mean to derail the topic.
That's crazy; I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like you're doing the right thing staying home.

One thing that helps me is keeping hand sanitizer in the car. If I go out I wear a mask as required in my state, then use sanitizer in the car before removing my mask. Then wash my hands when I get home. Pretty much covers it unless you directly breathe it in from someone extremely close to you.

Guilty_AI

I don’t know man, we got lockdown, curfew and travel between provinces forbidden.

Even racing snails makes me feel excitement these days. This weekend I wanna try watching paint dry but I’m afraid I’ll get a heart attack or something...
I heard videogames are all the rage among them kids nowadays, should be a nice way of passing time

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
That's crazy; I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like you're doing the right thing staying home.

One thing that helps me is keeping hand sanitizer in the car. If I go out I wear a mask as required in my state, then use sanitizer in the car before removing my mask. Then wash my hands when I get home. Pretty much covers it unless you directly breathe it in from someone extremely close to you.
I've been doing well actually. Order grooeries by delivery service, other things from Amazon.com, and my Supervising position has been WFH since May 2020. On a positive note, I have a large back yard with a lot of trees and sunlight I can hang out in anytime. This is in Mexico. We're a more elite State and local/state governments push harder here on restrictions than they do in Mexico City (our closest larger city). I'm originally from Bloomington, IL...which had some of the highest COVID cases back in late 2020.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
66391917_325599524986724_5934788457925574603_n-1635496560.jpg

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
I need some Steam friendos! If any of you guys want to add me, feel free. Just let us know what your GAF name is. I'm feeling like Lonely Lenny on Steam at the moment. Unlikely we will play many games together because of my potato ass PC and limited quantity of games but we can at least compare achievements and you can show-off how much better you are. :messenger_sunglasses:

You'll probably see me playing some 2D games and Vice City, because that is about all I can run. Oh, and some Among Us too! Way too stressful for my anxiety, though.

ManaByte

Gold Member
I need some Steam friendos! If any of you guys want to add me, feel free. Just let us know what your GAF name is. I'm feeling like Lonely Lenny on Steam at the moment. Unlikely we will play many games together because of my potato ass PC and limited quantity of games but we can at least compare achievements and you can show-off how much better you are. :messenger_sunglasses:

You'll probably see me playing some 2D games and Vice City, because that is about all I can run. Oh, and some Among Us too! Way too stressful for my anxiety, though.

There is a GAF group on Steam.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

Sent you a request.

I’m drunk on jello shots and I jumped back into burnout paradise after a few yrs of not playing. I’ve have been heading east to wildcats stadium for like 3 hrs finally unlocked the gt flame. who says you can’t drive drunk! r

I love this gamu

Gonna play coop mario brioche now goodbye, dont anyone account suicide on a friday people thats sad

Bo_Hazem

Banned
But you made the same joke again later and had to remove that aswell. I mean, lets be real here. I wish you a speedy recovery and i hope that whatever you have now is the only thing you will get from Covid (I rather not have you anything obviously) but to then joke that you want hug xbox fans as some kind of console war haha joke is just senseless in more than just one sense of the word.

Yeah I usually turn anything to jokes, but that was a bit inappropriate as I should've taken that into consideration. Sorry.:goog_crying:

good luck mate. I had it last year and it wrecked me for months. Had a week of what I thought was flu, followed by about 3 months of severe fatigue and problems breathing.

Hope you get well soon, mate! My wife is feeling slightly uncomfortable breathing now, but she had asthma at a younger age. For me it's just the 4th day, so can't tell but everything seems normal so far.

Best wishes from me to Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem ! Get well and you should be able to beat some games during your Self Isolation!

That's the problem, there are no games. Might buy Outriders just to fill the void. Thanks a lot for your kind words!

Last edited:

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy

I heard shitting bricks is a useful way of wasting time. Maybe try that out?
Yeah I usually turn anything to jokes, but that was a bit inappropriate as I should've taken that into consideration. Sorry.:goog_crying:
You are forgiven, padawan.

DonJorginho

Banned
Good morning/afternoon/evening to all my brothers and sisters on GAF! Hope you're all making the most of your weekends and you and your loved ones are all keeping safe and keeping in good spirits!

I won't say much on Brap's ban as I feel that is fully justified, there's a difference between being edgy and just being a foul human being, hope he gets the support he needs mentally to get better.

EviLore EviLore I just realised your Profile Picture is the single cover from Paranoid Android! It seems we share a similar love for Radiohead, probably my favourite band of all time alongside Steely Dan and Pink Floyd, I was lucky to see them perform multiple times in Old Blighty and each time was so magical, they're so so good at what they do. What are your favourite Radiohead songs boss?

Mine would be these 3 probably:

My favourite album of there's is probably In Rainbows, such a majestic collection of truly beautiful songs.

Dr. Claus

Banned
Looks like there was a takeover of that group away from evilore. Around the time of the exodus. I didn't read a lot of it. Made me sick. More ree nastiness type of shit.

Oh yea that was years ago if it’s the group I think you are referring to. IIRC there is a new steam group as the era cunts refuse to release control of the old one.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
That's really old drama you're talking about. EviLore's new Steam group (a couple years old now) is doing just fine.

It would be nice to see more PC players from here consider joining, add each other, and play games.
Oh nice. I'll be sending a request asap. I'll ditch that other one. I'm cykill on steam btw.

Last edited:
Hope you get well soon, mate! My wife is feeling slightly uncomfortable breathing now, but she had asthma at a younger age. For me it's just the 4th day, so can't tell but everything seems normal so far.
Real sorry to hear your family is sick but happy it sounds like you're on the mend. I've had asthma my whole life, although it's gotten a lot better in recent years (no idea why), and it's landed me in the hospital many times, with a few being almost the end of me according to the doctors. Any sort of illness that has the potential to fuck with your lungs scares the hell out of me. Best of luck to you and yours - hope you continue to feel better!

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I'm spending my stimulus cheque on, oh wait, us brits aren't allowed that.... anyone wanna share?
hideo-kojima.jpg
I'm U.S. American and likewise will not be receiving one as I immigrated out of country in 2016. Would be nice to have one but I'm grateful to have work that pays well during this whole mess in the least.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
I can't decide if I prefer the Modern or Classic Dark Theme on GAF.

What are you guys using?

I like parts of the classic one, but think I prefer the overall look of the modern design.

star trek thinking GIF by HULU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom