• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

Sassy Drama Queen GIF

The self-implosion of self-righteousness is always welcome, not reading through all that drama though. Glad we don't have to deal with that here, generally. Only with big changes.
brendon urie fire GIF by Panic! At The Disco

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I may have had a shit day, but at least I won’t be able to remember too much about tonight. Happy Thursday, fuckers.
Look on the bright side - at least it was only a metaphorical and not literal shit day.

... Unless I was terribly misinformed about your occupation and/or extracurricular activities.

Peggies

Gold Member
My fav to least fav seasons: spring, summer, winter, fall. Fall is the only one I truly dislike and the majority of that comes from my allergies. Thanksgiving is a great holiday though. Not big on Halloween.
I see, you like things like the sun and heat and maybe even meeting people. Outside :messenger_hushed:.
Well, different strokes for different hoes.
Allergies suck, poor you! We don't have Thanksgiving here but it seems to be nice from what I see in movies.

Halloween is one of the best things ever. I love all of it.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I see, you like things like the sun and heat and maybe even meeting people. Outside :messenger_hushed:.
Well, different strokes for different hoes.
Allergies suck, poor you! We don't have Thanksgiving here but it seems to be nice from what I see in movies.

Halloween is one of the best things ever. I love all of it.

I'm happiest when I'm in nature. I am going to try out snow shoeing this winters maybe that will help with those timeframes. I really just need a healthy hobby in the winter.

BigBooper

I personally don't like covid very much.

Got invited to a party tonight, but I just started new medication that makes me highly susceptible to upper respiratory infections. I happen to know that someone who will be there was taking an old lady with covid to the ER yesterday, so it would be foolish for me to go now.

Guess I'll order a pizza or something.

haxan7

Banned
I personally don't like covid very much.

Got invited to a party tonight, but I just started new medication that makes me highly susceptible to upper respiratory infections. I happen to know that someone who will be there was taking an old lady with covid to the ER yesterday, so it would be foolish for me to go now.

Guess I'll order a pizza or something.
I want some fucking pizza right god damn now!

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I'm changing primary care doctors. I just can't take it anymore. I put it off because I didn't wanna go through the hassle and my current one is very close and has frequent appointment availability, but he's just so damn rude and the office doesn't even have a call service. It's literally a direct line and the other day I needed to reschedule an appointment on short notice and the line was busy for 3 fucking hours. He does this thing where he enables dictation and starts speaking back what I say to him into his computer. And I'll be in the middle of explaining my problem and he just rudely cuts me off and goes "patient says..." and starts repeating back what I'm saying into his computer. Like wtf. And he's always so miserable. I'll ask questions and he'll mumble back responses and sometimes use sarcasm if he finds my questions "unsuitable"

Who still has busy signals in 2021? Especially a medical practice. Should be against the damn law.

Now to find a good one, which I have no idea how lol. Most are distance or word of mouth. I found one 15 mins away who got a 5/5 on healthgrades, gonna give him a try I guess.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

I'm changing primary care doctors. I just can't take it anymore. I put it off because I didn't wanna go through the hassle and my current one is very close and has frequent appointment availability, but he's just so damn rude and the office doesn't even have a call service. It's literally a direct line and the other day I needed to reschedule an appointment on short notice and the line was busy for 3 fucking hours.

Who still has busy signals in 2021? Especially a medical practice. Should be against the damn law.

Now to find a good one, which I have no idea how lol. Most are distance or word of mouth. I found one 15 mins away who got a 5/5 on healthgrades, gonna give him a try I guess.
Ever since the pandemic started, doctors surgeries here in the UK have ground to a halt. My local GP takes about 20-25 mins to get through to on the phone, then you have to wait over a week to actually see him in person. It’s frustrating as hell.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Ever since the pandemic started, doctors surgeries here in the UK have ground to a halt. My local GP takes about 20-25 mins to get through to on the phone, then you have to wait over a week to actually see him in person. It’s frustrating as hell.
It seems to vary here. I’ve gotten appointments quickly, but some doctors it’s months

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Now I’m going to preface this in that I’m not interested in starting a discussion or drama or anything like that, don’t quote post this, I’m just providing a Twitter thread that’s a wild fuckin ride of amusement. Keep your reactions secret, keep them safe. Just…take a look and silently snicker amongst yourselves as the zoo creatures sling shit:

Been a while since I read anything from that asylum (and my sanity was so much better for it).

The funniest thing is, all the people making Surprised Pikachu faces and getting outraged at this are so obviously trolls. “Scandals” like this have been happening there literally on a weekly basis down there for years by now. If you’ve been there for more than a year and haven’t quit yet, it’s not because you believe the place has standards. Also, you can’t write “Big yikes energy from this” with a straight face :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom