• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star-Lord

If there’s no oxygen in space, how is the sun still burning?

We all know the speed of light, but what’s the speed of dark?

When butterflies fall in love, what do they feel in their stomachs?

Happy Monday, you bunch of shitfucks.

nush

I did that. I threw up my cinnamon toast crunch all over my desk in second grade.
R-C.5f3a27bb5208900334eee14678de3612

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
If there’s no oxygen in space, how is the sun still burning?

We all know the speed of light, but what’s the speed of dark?

When butterflies fall in love, what do they feel in their stomachs?

Happy Monday, you bunch of shitfucks.
The sun "burns" from a fusion reaction, not an oxidation reaction, so no oxygen is needed.

Dark is merely the absence of light, so it doesn't have a speed.

Butterflies have very simple brains so they don't experience love, and their stomachs are full of flower nectar and parasites.

Commander Shitfuck, reporting for duty.

Cheers 🥂

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Glarthir's extreme paranoia has led him to believe his neighbors are constantly watching him as part of a conspiracy. He contacts a local neighborhood watch, as well as different home security services, to enlist help against the spies. As each of the recipients dismiss him and refuse his bribes, however, his suspicions slowly begin to extend to them as well.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I think account closure is different to requesting a ban. There are a couple of accounts on the list with it which suggests there was some offsite fuckery afoot.
They’re banning people over there too, thinking I have a secret account. At some point they’ll figure out the same people posting there are sharing caps in private here. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
The Extreme Sausage from Jack in the Box feels underrated. 25g protein, two delicious sausage patties (pork hasn't had quite the inflation beef has), and wholesome American cheese n' egg on a buttered bun. Its served all day too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom