• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
The Extreme Sausage from Jack in the Box feels underrated.
the rock wwe GIF

Star-Lord

Taskmaster is my new favorite Brit show. Watched series 1 over the past few days. Glad to see the episodes on YouTube in full.
Taskmaster is probably the best entertainment show on British TV in years, even though the series filmed during lockdown felt a little stilted. The banter between Greg and Alex is hilarious. I’m glad it’s gaining more recognition on an international level, though I dread the inevitable American take on the format.

Tschumi

I shit u not it took until today, years into my stay in Japan, to realise that i need to bend my enormous wang more downwards while pissing here then i do in western toilets or the top of the spread of my piss hitting the bowl can spill down the front of the toilet, passing beneath the seat. Mysterious yellow buildup around the base of the toilet in our old house explained!

... Fucking ew.

I need to alter my stance slightly to avoid dabbing the tip again' the bowl...

infomercial jennifer GIF

Last edited:

nush

I shit u not it took until today, years into my stay in Japan, to realise that i need to bend my enormous wang more downwards while pissing here then i do in western toilets or the top of the spread of my piss hitting the bowl can spill down the front of the toilet, passing beneath the seat. Mysterious yellow buildup around the base of the toilet in our old house explained!

... Fucking ew.

I need to alter my stance slightly to avoid dabbing the tip again' the bowl...

infomercial jennifer GIF

Show us Japanese toilet.

GymWolf

Ok am i the only one who can't copy paste shit on this and other forums?!

It is an android problem or a forum problem??

It's driving me fucking crazy.

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
Ok am i the only one who can't copy paste shit on this and other forums?!

It is an android problem or a forum problem??

It's driving me fucking crazy.
i can't edit a quote on mobile (Safari browser/iPhone) anymore. That stopped working a few months ago. If I try to select any portion of text, it automatically scrolls my screen all the way up top and can't get around it.

GymWolf

i can't edit a quote on mobile (Safari browser/iPhone) anymore. That stopped working a few months ago. If I try to select any portion of text, it automatically scrolls my screen all the way up top and can't get around it.
I can copy but i can't paste, i can't even do the
thing manually because i can't physically paste the link of the img in the blank space where you write, wtf is happening?! Is tjis google fucking with chrome? It is not only in this forum...

The crazy thing is that i can copy paste link from youtube...

Dafuq??

Tschumi

Hd discombobulates me. Trolling YouTube i find some really really goodlookin' (props to anyone who gets the reference) music video or other, and think it's a promising debut, then i realise it's from 2011 or something and the band has already failed and broken up

Tschumi

Selling on mercari, Japanese ebay with much higher accountability standards... Guy buys my old alienware 17 for about $500, more or less as soon as i post it, (leading me to freak out about undervaluing it) i write in my post that it's a used item, it delivered this morning... he messages asking for the password i set it up with - "1234" - 7 hours later he still hasn't "completed" the transaction. Which would release the funds to me.

Is he at work? Is he too busy gaming? Does he have an imperfect understanding of what buying a "used" product implies about its condition?

Check his mercari page and he has sold like 8 items, all of them old graphics cards for peanuts... I'm like, what the fuck, is he going to cannibalize my laptop and send it back hollow or something? Is he picking over the wiped hard drive trying to find banking pwords or something?

This kind of seller's anxiety is under-represented.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom