• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
imagine still having reaction notifications on
mjlol.png

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I know, that's why I'm laughing so much that it's how he also has time to work door security.

If you have good skills in IT security you're making very very very good money. I mean the money that gets you a Porsche in the garage, a big house, and a gold digging wife. If you're also having to work on the door at clubs (which btw pays shit and comes with the obvious hazard and risk) then you're clearly not so good at the IT security.

Nymphae

Banned
Why do you hate JareBear?

Hate is a strong word lol. At the time I was just tired of his drama and overuse of reaction gifs, I put him on there for a trial period and never really felt the need to remove him. Not likely to now considering he has me and half the board on ignore. I hope he's enjoying the site.

Papa

Banned
Hate is a strong word lol. At the time I was just tired of his drama and overuse of reaction gifs, I put him on there for a trial period and never really felt the need to remove him. Not likely to now considering he has me and half the board on ignore. I hope he's enjoying the site.

I made it off somehow

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
ITS FROM FUCKING AUSTRALIA
I could be wrong, but I’m pretty certain Aussie cops don’t wear a badge on their belt like that, don’t do a door knockdown in civvies and don’t sell advertisements on their uniforms to fast food corporations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom