• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars
Done.

Thaedolus

Turns out we don’t take too kindly to terrorism apologia round here.

Anyway something just reminded me of the McGangbang and I was instantly transported back to like 2007-8 GAF and now I want to watch Battlestar Galactica

Peggies

Gold Member
I don't like how this is all going. It seems like the bully nations are winning whereas we - "the wiser head gives in" nations - are going down. That's not how it's supposed to be.

Next time someone takes Baby Peggies' toy excavator in the playground, I will scream "Don't let that happen, son. Kick that little motherfucker in the face! Sink or swim! Stand your grooouuuund!"

Angry Aslihan Guner GIF by Show TV

Aaaaaargh!

Hudo

Can someone explain to me why some threads about wars/terrorist attacks are allowed, when they are politics? And no, I am not trying to stir shit up, calm your tits. I am genuinely just asking.

nush

Can someone explain to me why some threads about wars/terrorist attacks are allowed, when they are politics? And no, I am not trying to stir shit up, calm your tits. I am genuinely just asking.
It’s a world event so can be discussed as long as it does not get overly political.

Thaedolus

Hey Siri- how old does a kid have to be to realize that when they’re waiting for you to open the truck door they shouldn’t stand directly in the path of where the door swings so you have to tell them to move literally every fucking time?

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!

I'm guessing that some events transcend regional politics so the mods allow it.

Hey Siri- how old does a kid have to be to realize that when they’re waiting for you to open the truck door they shouldn’t stand directly in the path of where the door swings so you have to tell them to move literally every fucking time?
It's a trick question, never is the answer, until they move out or get kicked out.

Teenage kids still get an earful from me and the misses as they're fucked at being in the way. Truth be told our silly Boxer dog does that too, she calculates maximum projected walking line interception. I'm not sure which I'll boot first so they get the message after all these years.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Heh, I had to watch my young niece and nephew a lot these past few weeks (girl is 5, boy 6) and they do love standing right in front of a car door. I guess kids just like watching them open, or perhaps the whole ordeal of getting into a car.

Peggies

Gold Member
Glad I noped out of that thread early. Lotta terrible takes mixed in with the good, a lot of poor wording, poorly thought out posts and a lot of bans.

I serve much better as a spectator on matters like this.
Me too!

I don't want to hear or read the words "beheaded baby" ever again. That shit has been haunting me ever since I heard of it.

Last edited:

Delphisage

So this is a thread where you all gossip about people who just got banned?

I'm around 8 degrees Celsius where I live.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom