• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
YOkTMCd.gif

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Not a real staple of my diet but I gotta admit when I’m loading up at the breakfast buffet I’m like…yeah why not, can’t get constipated on this ship…

But then there’s Kansas City BBQ baked beans, that shit is next level. My dad drops a pound of chopped brisket in his…but Jack Stack in KC? My mom brought me home a half gallon of their beans for my birthday and I went through them in like a week

Last edited:

Thaedolus

*get invited to meeting where lunch was provided but nobody bothered to order you anything
*roast organizer for ordering a PB&J with her salad
*?????
*profit 🤔

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Yesterday whilst visting the chiropractor for my usual adjustments with him feeling up and down my vertebrae, a conversation broke out between my girlfriend and himself. Whilst they were engaged in general chit chat he placed the palm of his hand on my upper left buttock like someone would casually rest their hand on a bar in a pub.

Longest most awkard thirty seconds of my life.

CWB5cV9.gif

nush

I've just had a of my mums techno-phobic ignorance. I've got my old laptop hooked up to a monitor with a KB/mouse and she comes into the office space and says I'm using loads of electricity. " You've got three things there using all that electricity" she says accusingly. Then I point out that the laptop and monitor are using power adapters that just pull about 20 volts.
"What's the third?" she points at the keyboard, wireless and I show that it uses a couple of AAA batteries.

This feels just like the early 90's where she'd blame my Megadrive for making the electricity bill so expensive, and not any of the home appliances that actually did use a lot of electricity....

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
I don't understand the ban message. Can anyone explain? Usually a quick search of post history explains things, but I must have missed something.
Something to do with From software.

I know there's a King's Field thread currently in Gaming , but I dunno.

Last edited:

Kilau

I don't understand the ban message. Can anyone explain? Usually a quick search of post history explains things, but I must have missed something.

This one from the Lies of P easy update thread.

There's literally no argument against offering options. Just the usual trash from the FROM cult that think action games never existed until Demon's Souls.

Maybe not specifically this post but it’s the reference in the message, he was on fire in that thread.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Damn, going ham about game difficulties.

Personally I don't really give a fuck, but I do like it when the game offers difficult standardized playthrough options or trials so that tryhards like me can show off or fail miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom