• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
WMKJ0cz.jpg

Peggies

Gold Member
The incel topics getting wild now someone from the other place has joined in trying to out-incel the OP.
I feel kind of bad for OP. OP's being like "I'm really really short and sorta ugly and I hate myself and everybody else."

Series 12 Flirt GIF by Doctor Who

Peggies

Gold Member
The incel topics getting wild now someone from the other place has joined in trying to out-incel the OP.
That one's fake, right?
I mean:
"I'm so ugly! Not even the prostitutes want to have sex with me"
"I don't have much longer to live. All I want is to finish One Piece."

nush

That one's fake, right?
I mean:
"I'm so ugly! Not even the prostitutes want to have sex with me"
"I don't have much longer to live. All I want is to finish One Piece."

He's left the bubble to post about being an incel because he'll be banned there if he identified as one. However in that bubble they embellish and lie about so much to gain victim points that won't go questioned because if you did you'd be banned for " Victim blaming". So you get these crazy stories of women doing the "Fuck the unfuckable challenge" pure fan fiction.

Peggies

Gold Member
He's left the bubble to post about being an incel because he'll be banned there if he identified as one. However in that bubble they embellish and lie about so much to gain victim points that won't go questioned because if you did you'd be banned for " Victim blaming". So you get these crazy stories of women doing the "Fuck the unfuckable challenge" pure fan fiction.
I seeeee. Crazy shit! The whole...you know...internet n' stuff. People are sillier than in real life and they're usually pretty silly in real life.

"Fuck the unfuckable challenge"
Great stuff!
Hd Chuckle GIF

FunkMiller

Gold Member
And just like that, the first inaugural Incel Olympics came to a flaccid and anti-climactic end.

I was hoping he'd eventually get around to posting a picture of himself to prove just how disgusting he was. Anything less than this

The Goonies Chuck GIF

and id have frankly been disappointed.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I liked when the other guy told us that the prostitutes in Amsterdam closed their windows when he was passing by.
Well according to the 2nd guy he is 4'7" which qualifies as dwarfism and has facial deformities. Now OP was just short and "ugly" but he went to an ivy league school and is in shape so it balances out imo. I can't believe he said he "doesn't know what people expect to happen" when incels are treated the way they are, basically justifying mass shootings. He needs to be committed. It's unfortunate that his perm will reinforce his negativity, resentment and hate.

Last edited:

nush

Another classic tech fail from my mum.

She's got this jacket that has a battery powered heating system in it. She brought it to me and said she didn't know how to get it to work. I showed her the USB cable and said just plug that into your phone charger. Simple right?

I just checked what she had done. She had jammed a micro USB cable into the end standard size USB connector. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

So how many posts do I need to make before I have the ability to make threads?

I don't recall exactly but given the quality of this post we're moving your count backwards one mate. Start again, your princess is in another castle.

/just kidding around. Think it was like 20 or 50 posts before moving from Neo Member to Member with thread privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom