• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilau

That ArtHands ArtHands ban message is just perfection.

I7kej5x.png

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Because of this thread.

DKehoe

I’m not questioning the bans themselves but it would be nice if the ban page give more transparency on the process.

None of the bans listed on the first two pages of the ban section have a link to a post that led to the ban. I understand that it’s often a case of a pattern of behaviour rather than a single post, like those for console warriors. Or maybe the post had something where it had to be edited/deleted. But I’d appreciate it if a post was linked to wherever possible.

Also, for a while now the ban reasons have seemed to have become more about telling the banned user to fuck off than to explain the reason for the ban to the rest of the community. When you look at some it’s not immediately clear what the person actually did. Two of the most recent bans don’t have any reason listed at all.

The ban page was instituted to create more transparency between the admins/mods and the community. I don’t think it’s intentional but I think that transparency has decreased recently.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
We have no interest in providing a home for people who actively defend acts of terror and promote antisemitism.
I think what I said may have been misinterpreted. I was suggesting maybe some of the older account console warriors get three months suspension instead of permanently banned. I don't want the terrorist sympathisers here either.

Thaedolus

*stirring from my afternoon slumber*

Wife: “yeah he and his family are nappers, I dunno, they can just sleep during the day…”

*why I never…mmm comfy pillow…*

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Says the guy already wearing a Santa hat...
I have an excuse! What's OmegaSupreme OmegaSupreme ?

"44 seconds of unadulterated insanity I'll never get back. I'm so unhinged right now that I'm going to use my Christmas Avatar early, just to cleanse my soul.

Fuck you reality you won't take me."

DDXVbjY.gif

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Got home this afternoon from visiting wife's family for Thanksgiving and did the decorating. Just have to put the ornaments on the tree and saving that for tomorrow. We have a 7 and 4 year old so they kinda pushed the issue lol.
My sister had her Christmas tree and decorations up the first week of November.

Disappointed King Of The Hill GIF

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
We had to euthanise our chinchilla today. His health declined rapidly over the week and nothing could be done via our vet.

Eighteen years we had him for and he was such a loving affectionate part of our family. We're absolutely devastated and can't stop crying. I feel physically sick.😔

R.I.P little Ozzy.

gFx1i7d.jpg
6PZa6PV.jpg

Poor lil' guy :(

We will welcome him into rodent Valhalla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom