• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Tripolygon Tripolygon .

Sad Season 2 GIF by Rick and Morty

Peggies

Gold Member
He wasn't very well, he actually had brain damage witch led to some crazy posts at times. He lived the life that's for sure and I hope he's still around.
I know that. We had some lovely Dm talks (sounds filthier than it actually was). He was a really nice guy. Just wanted to know if he got banned or some meltdown. I'm sure he's still around!

Ionian Ionian : if you read this:

Lonely Miss You GIF

Also Prison Mike Prison Mike : wherever you are. I still love you!

Heart Attack Oh Dear GIF by BLoafX

nush

How are you doing btw? How's your mums printer?

She's chilled out now but only because her husbands become more trouble. She suggested we get a place together when I get a job, I know she's been buttering me up for that for about a month.

Hell. no. But I just gave her a neutral reply of course.

Example, Christmas day she saw me opening a beer at 2PM and freaked out that I was " Starting early and I'll become an alcoholic and be on spirits in no time". It's CHRISTMAS DAY! That and the fact that every time she's offered me spirits I've turned them down because I'm not really into them.

I got a place with my mum when she got divorced when I was 18, I'm not going through that again.

giphy.gif

Peggies

Gold Member
She's chilled out now but only because her husbands become more trouble. She suggested we get a place together when I get a job, I know she's been buttering me up for that for about a month.

Hell. no. But I just gave her a neutral reply of course.

Example, Christmas day she saw me opening a beer at 2PM and freaked out that I was " Starting early and I'll become an alcoholic and be on spirits in no time". It's CHRISTMAS DAY! That and the fact that every time she's offered me spirits I've turned them down because I'm not really into them.

I got a place with my mum when she got divorced when I was 18, I'm not going through that again.

giphy.gif
Not gonna lie. That sounds fucked up. Can't you just go out, impregnant some nice girl and live with her (and her parents if you must) and have some ... I dunno ... Jaffa Cakes?

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I think we had a few bumps in this thread, he could come across as defensive, and seemed to take what most of us would consider fairly light comments as insults.

Peggies

Gold Member
I think we had a few bumps in this thread, he could come across as defensive, and seemed to take what most of us would consider fairly light comments as insults.
I think he had some troubles with the fine-tuning of his emotions. But his stories - genuine or not - were so over the top (sad) that they were funny.

Peggies

Gold Member
Not gonna lie. That sounds fucked up. Can't you just go out, impregnant some nice girl and live with her (and her parents if you must) and have some ... I dunno ... Jaffa Cakes?
You know what nush nush , I was thinking...my last message was mean and not funny. Sorry for that! Hope things turn out fine for you 😘.

Thaedolus

Well this weekend the wife is away for a wedding, and NWS just upgraded the storm watch to a warning where we could get 2 feet by Monday so ain’t nobody gonna be babysitting for me…

Once more unto the breach, dear friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom