• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

Anyone know what Elder Legend Elder Legend did? Post history doesn't really show anything perma worthy so probably deleted.
The guy only was here to promote himself as far as I ever saw. Back when GAF was asking people to turn off ad block, he wanted GAF to pay HIM to promote the forum on his YouTube channel. If he actually cared about this place more than his ego he would‘ve done it for free.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
The guy only was here to promote himself as far as I ever saw.
Wasn't very good at it, because he was a poster I recognised and I had no idea he had a channel/something to promote.

The More You Know Nice Try GIF by reactionseditor

*Nightwing

Banned
He was promoting his website gaminginstincts by putting his site on top of Review Threads.
wow I knew you could get banned for no reason but still always disheartening to see it in action, not that I cared for him at all or think he deserves anything, Just the principle of the hypocrisy

nush

No reason? He wanted free advertising on GAF, but wanted to charge GAF to advertise on his YouTube videos.

You still salty about your leak about the "New mariokart" sequel being all wrong. Your leaker defense force bias is showing.

OIP-C.mInOaexvTJxAjtFi2xaKDwHaD9

He actually sold a "service" to teach people how to promote on social media. He had multiple previous bans and finally hit the wall.

*Nightwing

Banned
Anyone have any context on what led up to this?

I'm guessing it was a grotesque post or something that got deleted.
I’m guessing it doesn’t need to be grotesque or something when you start out badmouthing the community you are a part of:
Obviously you don't get how GAF works. If a criticism comes from the mouth of someone who's part of the alphabet people, then suddenly the person being criticised is a martyr saint, even if it's someone as horrible as Kotick.

There is no place for nuance. The message is just as unhinged and one-sided, only on the opposite end of the spectrum from the ultra-liberal wokies.
Whatever minimalist overstepping of the TOS makes a ban perfectly fine after you badmouth the very job the moderators are doing, it’s human nature. Don’t be a non funny dick.
No reason? He wanted free advertising on GAF, but wanted to charge GAF to advertise on his YouTube videos.
That on the other hand I can’t fathom until the additional part:

He actually sold a "service" to teach people how to promote on social media. He had multiple previous bans and finally hit the wall.
Sharing a video in a relevant thread you didn’t create is no different if it yours or not, especially on a forum specializing in aggregating information. Selling your crap on someone else’s web page without paying for advertising is stealing

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Belated "Happy new year" everyone!

I hope 2024 has been good to you so far.
I've got a bruised collarbon so far but other than that I'm in good spirits. Looking forward to a war- and plague free new year.

Bill Murray Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

How's everyone?

Happy belated New Year Peggies Peggies . I currently have insomnia and what the doctor has prescribed me is out of this world sedating. I keep waiting for Bill Cosby to make an appearance. I hope your collarbone heals up soon.

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
Happy belated New Year Peggies Peggies . I currently have insomnia and what the doctor has prescribed me is out of this world sedating. I keep waiting for Bill Cosby to make an appearance. I hope your collarbone heals up soon.

"out of this world sedating" sounds nice! Hope you enjoy the ride. All I got are some lame painkillers.

I wish you a good night sleep, lovely Putonahappyface!

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Probably somewhere eating paint chips.
This reminded me when I tried eating one of my dog's Marrobone treats.
It tasted like charcoal and dust and I almost puked.

Dogs are pigs in disguise.

EDIT: But I still love dogs and I'm a pig for eating that 😆

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom