• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
wUCs1ei.jpg

Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage do you even buy spinach and bacon in bulk for the Christmas salad bro
The Mrs grows the greens and we buy whole pigs from farm friends.
donald trump GIF

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Did John just call Murphy, "Murray"?

Hmm, the embedded media formatting messes up the timestamp on the youtube video, I think.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

My undefeated streak in foosball is causing tensions to boil over at my parents’ house. It may have something to do with me humming the Super Mario Land 1-1 theme every time I score but maybe not

Hudo

Don't most shopping carts have a coin to insert to be able to use it? So that if we do not return it we loose some money? It is 50ct, or 1 or 2€ if you want in France at least. So the text is not only wrong, it leave out some important facts!
inception GIF

Why did Thirty7ven Thirty7ven got banned? I did not see a post that was too problematic from him recently.
In Europe, yeah. Dunno how it is in the US. Some people have plastic coins for this, however.
In Japan, I never had to put in money to use a shopping cart.

nush

In Europe, yeah. Dunno how it is in the US. Some people have plastic coins for this, however.
In Japan, I never had to put in money to use a shopping cart.

A couple of years ago all the supermarkets in China that used to shop at had the coin locks set to no longer use coins at all. I assume this was because of the popularity of phone payments in China meant that a not insignificant % of their customers no longer carried any cash.

Thaedolus

There’s a coalition forming to dethrone my foosball throne including such nonsense as round robins and doubles tournaments. I say this is bullshittery. Tentatively the final day will be New Year’s Eve, after a dinner of Chinese cuisine.
I have no doubt I shall prevail.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Anyone in the US here use Mint Mobile?

About to make the plunge to swap, AT&T phone bills are too fucking high.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I use Google Fi, which I think rents the same towers. As long as you have coverage you should be fine.

If their basic package had some amount of data with it, rather than $10 per GB *after* paying, I would jump on it immediately. Their other package is great for 4 people at $80, but I'm only getting for 2.

Will see how Mint works for 3 months and switch if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom