• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the waifu games I've been wanting to play are on sale on PSN. O_O For real, though, Atelier Arland series is on sale for ~$15 a game. Time to jump on that!

I'm snagging Meruru and Rorona since I already have Totori. Gotta wait for payday though.

Sounds good! I ended up caving.

mRPbbHA.png

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Rajang

At least Arkham Knight has a release date..

Yep.

I think Kojima doesn't want to set/reveal a release date when he is not 100% sure the game will be finished by then. They will also take time to really polish the game. Kojima's games have always been very polished. They are never released with bugs or game breaking glitches.

Accept it Sn4ke and Batzi
tumblr_inline_mrzn2ysizL1qz4rgp.gif

Aw yeah.

Batman always offers up a cool kind of stealth gameplay for me, which is the whole predatory motif. Where Big Boss is in and out, never saw him, the Bat is in, whoops ass, then out. They fear Batman! Feels so good!

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
At least Arkham Knight has a release date..

If a developer releases a game that's a buggy mess? That's a paddlin.

If a developer delays a game for any reason whatsoever? That's a paddlin.

If a developer holds out on a release date to avoid the above two situations? Oh, you better believe that's a paddlin.

guys

guys

they cant winz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom