• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
what if nothing happens?

Then I guess nothing happens.
bigbosssmudge61kq045uc9.png

Sn4ke_911

Is Sn4ke about to get banned?

Most the time I know how far I can go.

I've been a member here since 2009 and have over 32k posts and was never banned.

This might change if we don't get a release date tomorrow
mofzstbc2sou.png

Rajang

Finally the page is done loading...

Fuck the awful gifs you guys posted.

Where is Batzi? I was hoping he would be here to countdown TPP release date reveal. He is the one who started the february thing.

Sn4ke_911

You should do the avatar bet with Jay
smug.gif

Ok I do the avatar bet with Jay and if I'm right I get to choose his avatar but if I'm wrong Jay get's to choose Batzi's avatar
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

This sounds very reasonable.

A general always has the final responsibility. You can't blame it on the field troops, now can you?

See? Rajang gets it.

Dawg

I still think you shouldn't jump in every UC4 thread, Sn4ke, but I also disagree with this post:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153746021&postcount=139

I have no doubt UC4 will be impressive, but more content? That would surprise me. Metal Gear Solid has been in development for quite a while. Longer than Uncharted 4. Considering its scale, it should have more content by default. Uncharted 4, while they're promising more sandbox-like stuff, will still be quite lineair.

And it just had to be a Knack dude, eh?

Ok I do the avatar bet with Jay and if I'm right I get to choose his avatar but if I'm wrong Jay get's to choose Batzi's avatar
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

See? Rajang gets it.

Batzi should be involved BUT You have been confident about tomorrow.

If you are wrong Jay gets to choose your & batz avatar
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png

brau

I still think you shouldn't jump in every UC4 thread, Sn4ke, but I also disagree with this post:

I have no doubt UC4 will be impressive, but more content? That would surprise me. Metal Gear Solid has been in development for quite a while. Longer than Uncharted 4. Considering its scale, it should have more content by default. Uncharted 4, while they're promising more sandbox-like stuff, will still be quite lineair.

And it just had to be a Knack dude, eh?

mini sand box envs... really?

Sn4ke_911

I have no doubt UC4 will be impressive, but more content? That would surprise me. Metal Gear Solid has been in development for quite a while. Longer than Uncharted 4. Considering its scale, it should have more content by default.

It's funny since this guy didn't even quote my full post where I posted what Troy Baker (who is also in Uncharted 4) said: "MGSV may be the biggest game I've ever seen."

As i said in my post "This is seriously one of the most ridiculous posts I've read in quite some time." and it absolutely is.

Sn4ke_911

Batzi should be involved BUT You have been confident about tomorrow.

If you are wrong Jay gets to choose your & batz avatar
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png

and if we are right or wrong doesn't matter we get to choose your avatar Jimmy
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom