• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
tumblr_nadsupzVan1qb0wv3o1_500.gif

Dawg

It's been 9 years waiting! TPP is just a few months away everything will be fine ( fall is my guess so I'll forget about it for now ). The game still releasing this year no rush ;P

;P

Truth be told, the recent FF XV footage has me very excited. But....! It's still a demo. It won't beat a full game for me. I felt the same about Ground Zeroes. It was (imo) an incredible sandbox demo, but it was still a demo. That's why it wasn't my top pick.

;P

Truth be told, the recent FF XV footage has me very excited. But....! It's still a demo. It won't beat a full game for me. I felt the same about Ground Zeroes. It was (imo) an incredible sandbox demo, but it was still a demo. That's why it wasn't my top pick.
Would you say.....it's not a full game?
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Guys should I break it to Dave that there is a pretty high chance strafter doesn't look like his avatar or....?

Yeah sorry but I am not that horny too fall for every woman that exists on earth.

"And each mind that I peered into was stuffed with the same single object of obsession. That selfish and atavistic desire to pass on one’s seed…it was enough to make me sick. Every living thing on this planet exists to mindlessly pass on their DNA. We’re designed that way."

See, it's not horny. One of the smartest guys I know said that.

Just passin around the ol' seed.

Rean

My list;

1.) Chrono Trigger 1.5

2.) Metal Gear Joy: How The Boss Stole Christmas

3.) Digimon Rumble Arena 3

4.) Super Smash Kart

5.) Flint the Time Detective: Time Paradox
1. Final Fantasy 7 Remaster Remake

2. Metal Gear Liquid

3. Sonic Adventure 3

4. Konami All Stars

5. Metroid Fusion 2

"And each mind that I peered into was stuffed with the same single object of obsession. That selfish and atavistic desire to pass on one’s seed…it was enough to make me sick. Every living thing on this planet exists to mindlessly pass on their DNA. We’re designed that way."

See, it's not horny. One of the smartest guys I know said that.

Just passin around the ol' seed.

While I agree with that statement. I still wouldn't touch Evangeline Lilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom