• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

Just here to say that The Best Is Yet to Come is fucking incredible and it physically pains me that I didn't know about it sooner.
Just played MGS1 for the first time about 2 or so months ago.

It's such a beautiful song, one of my favorite MGS soundtracks.

Shit. Didn't even notice there was a new OT. I'm slippin'....

Welcome brother.

I'm going through MGS (currently right after the prison break), MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, PW and GZ.
MG and MG2 will be played right after TPP.
Never played PO and probably never will but who knows?

You can ignore PO.

459b93f7a8d8fe6fa125a9dfa6a5e884.jpg

"fire someone"

LOL!

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Aren't shiba inus full on satanic assholes?

brau

Aren't shiba inus full on satanic assholes?

I googled it. Found this forum, and from the replies found this.

Oh could I ask for some advice, now that this issue has been brought up? My dog Riku (who is a big, strong 3 year old) actually attacked and bit me very badly, yesterday. Maybe I was asking for trouble - I was trying to get him to come downstairs with me, and I just gave him a little gentle push on the rump, when he clearly wanted to stay in bed. I do this almost daily, and he usually never seems too upset - he just trots down ahead of me. But this time, he flew into this crazy rage. He made this satanic screaming sounds, and promptly bit both my hands really firmly. He actually drew blood, on my right hand. I was so shocked and upset, I actually cried. He has never been so terrible before; he had this crazy wild look in his eye. He seems to have developed this strange behaviour later in life (since we adopted a second shiba). I should have read the signs - I could see that he was growing irritable because his nose was curling up. Still, how should I handle Riku, if he does it again? My husband just yells at him but I always think this doesn't do anything.

http://www.shibainuforum.org/forum/discussion/5199/bad-signs-of-aggression-and-biting/p1

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Folks, I think we oughtta keep an eye on that fellow "Dawg"...

4fcdf2e118613355b500ba5d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom