• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kindekuma

Banned
I actually don't think that works either in this case.

So you mean to tell me that there's no way to play this game on the PS Vita. At all? And I'm only limited to a console that sony phased out?
EDIT: apparently the PSP hasn't been phased out yet...

Pics_nao

Just here to say that The Best Is Yet to Come is fucking incredible and it physically pains me that I didn't know about it sooner.
Just played MGS1 for the first time about 2 or so months ago.

Rean

Just here to say that The Best Is Yet to Come is fucking incredible and it physically pains me that I didn't know about it sooner.
Just played MGS1 for the first time about 2 or so months ago.
Nice. It still hold up to this day and the music is amazing.

So then guys. Question time.
Who is your least favourite character in the Metal Gear Solid series?
I would have to say that in my opinion it is either Rose or Chico.
Rose is really annoying, she just doesn't leave Raiden alone. He's supposed to be on this suer important mission and she's all like "Do you know what day tomorrow is?" and "Am I too beautiful?"
I may be remembering that last one slightly wrong
Chico, I can't really remember why i don't like him. I just find him annoying.
I see why people think Rose is annoying, but I don't think she's that bad. Naomi on the other hand sucks. I hate her. I didn't really feel bad
when she died in MGS4
(maybe a little cuz my man Otacon was crying)
Of course I hate volgin, but that's why I think he's such a good villain, because you straight-up hate the guy. When he was
punching/torturing snake
my blood boiled
I wanted to knock him out right there.
I remember chico annoyed me too. Can't remember exactly why.

JayEH

http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/34who9/maroon_5_is_most_likely_involved_in_metal_gear/

Now I'm extremely skeptic about the whole head transplant doctor. Even about the whole "Kojima wasn't fired, it's all a big ruse" thing. But this is just a dead giveaway.
Maroon 5. Maroon is the color of Naked Snake's prosthetic arm. 5: The Phantom Pain is the FIFTH mainline installment in the series.
Perhaps not coincidentally, Maroon 5's newest album "V" (MIND BLOWN) is also the band's FIFTH studio album.
Coincidence, I don't think so. I'm smelling a BIG ASS conspiracy that will result in Adam Levine voicing Gray Fox, The Sorrow, or some fucked up thing like that.
If you keep scratching the surface you'll probably keep finding more links.

It all makes sense now.

Kindekuma

Banned
Shit. Didn't even notice there was a new OT. I'm slippin'....

21-P3P-00130.png

Banzai

So, how are you guys going to survive 4 more months of waiting? There are no games coming out that I'm interested in before then. At least exams are going to keep me busy for a month but after that it's back to refreshing the OT every other minute that I'm not outside for me...

I'm going through MGS (currently right after the prison break), MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, PW and GZ.
MG and MG2 will be played right after TPP.
Never played PO and probably never will but who knows?

LowParry

So, how are you guys going to survive 4 more months of waiting? There are no games coming out that I'm interested in before then. At least exams are going to keep me busy for a month but after that it's back to refreshing the OT every other minute that I'm not outside for me...

Witcher 3 and Heavensward with a side of Killer Instinct/USF4. I think I'll be fine by Sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom