• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it will be Canon that he's a partial robot in 4 months time.

Even if he was 60 and 64 when BB beats him, BB's arm still would have done serious damage lol.

yeah of course....Solid might of been in his 20s when he beat BB..but like someone brought up the point about BB being the world's greatest soldier so it evens out

Rajang

sweet_dreams_kaz_4949.PNG

hqdefault.jpg

i forgot about that..thats right...BB is the greatest soldier the world has ever seen..so even at 60 he is still the best warrior ever...

by the way, by the time of TPP will he be recognized as the "world's greatest soldier" or does that come later

it would be cool if enemy troops talk about the legend of BB during the game

The Boss was the greatest. He beat The Boss. That's when the world recognized him as a super weapon.

Shy

Raidens the best soldier to have ever walked this earth!, he has destroyed more Metal Gears (20 of them!) than Big Boss and Solid Snake put together.
;)
You only fight all 25 if you play on the hardest difficulty, so that doesn't count. :p

MajorTom

So then guys. Question time.
Who is your least favourite character in the Metal Gear Solid series?
I would have to say that in my opinion it is either Rose or Chico.
Rose is really annoying, she just doesn't leave Raiden alone. He's supposed to be on this suer important mission and she's all like "Do you know what day tomorrow is?" and "Am I too beautiful?"
I may be remembering that last one slightly wrong
Chico, I can't really remember why i don't like him. I just find him annoying.

Kindekuma

Banned
So then guys. Question time.
Who is your least favourite character in the Metal Gear Solid series?
I would have to say that in my opinion it is either Rose or Chico.
Rose is really annoying, she just doesn't leave Raiden alone. He's supposed to be on this suer important mission and she's all like "Do you know what day tomorrow is?" and "Am I too beautiful?"
I may be remembering that last one slightly wrong
Chico, I can't really remember why i don't like him. I just find him annoying.

Gonna have to go with Chico.
Snitchin' too many times against his comrades.

LowParry

You guys are polling for an OT4 alrady? Goddamn we're not even close to it yet.

BTW, any of you play Killer Instinct?

Skullface

So GAF... Let's just say you're committed to Eva... But all of a sudden, Amanda makes you feel worthwhile... What do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOznznvR4Eg
Interview with James Horan (Skullface) on May 9

This is pretty cool. These interviews are pretty much what most celebs do when they are making their rounds to promote their movie. Say what you want about YongYea, or FraggedNation in general, but these really interesting even though we know they can't spill the beans on anything. But you wouldn't expect RDJ to get on Conan O'Brien and spoil the ending of his movie either.

LowParry

I completely forgot about that :p I'm still new to this Xbox thing ;)

Same. Got me an Xbox a little over a week ago. It was time to retire the PS3.

This is pretty cool. These interviews are pretty much what most celebs do when they are making their rounds to promote their movie. Say what you want about YongYea, or FraggedNation in general, but these really interesting even though we know they can't spill the beans on anything. But you wouldn't expect RDJ to get on Conan O'Brien and spoil the ending of his movie either.

Just as long as we know that the one who does the interview is fluent is Japanese by watching anime, then we're good. :D

MajorTom

Same. Got me an Xbox a little over a week ago. It was time to retire the PS3
Yeah I've only had mine a few weeks. I've had a ps4 since near launch though. I do most of my gaming on the ps4 but it's great to be able to play the exclusives for both.

Vally

4544598-9887526645-big-b.gif

umm is this moment canon in PW or is this a non-canon side mission..

is this something that is optional during the boss fight?

Depends, it can be either the final boss fight or the simulated battle with Zeke which would be non-canon. But I think that moment can happen in both.

That's why Big Boss is so Legendary ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Depends, it can be either the final boss fight or the simulated battle with Zeke which would be non-canon. But I think that moment can happen in both.

That's why Big Boss is so Legendary ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

is it an automatic part of the fight or an optional part of the fight?

Vally

Yep, I'm replaying it now on Vita and the framerate is the same unfortunately. Though the controls are better since you can map the camera to the right stick

JayEH

I know we all hate Konami right now but just to remind everyone in NA that the Metal Gear sales ends tomorrow. There's some good deals in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom