• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Look at this lucky bastard.

2015-08-2421_57_29-ko2msev.png

Skele7on

Banned
Keep forgetting im going to my brother's bachelor party in Vegas on the PP release day.

smfh. Gonna have to bail out of gaf for a while.

You know snake would kill his brother for the cause.

I'll let you think about that.

I'd also like to throw a big shout out to all the Konami twitters especially the UK one for being the absolute worst today.

No mention of a certain birthday and also taking all the credit for the game, after this game has been paid for my relationship with this company ceases.

Couldn't you do the same but at Walmart instead and return it for full price? Or do they not do that after the plastic wraps been taken off?

Yeah once a game or movie has been opened they can't take a return. They fear you'll buy it, burn a copy, then return it.

Same boat sort of, I stumped up a ridiculous amount of money for the digital edition and as doing home profile trick a friend who is poor at the moment now gets the game for free.

I guess I get to play it early, but my collectors edition will turn up some point on the Tuesday and I will just look at it a bit and take a few pics and then continue with the game.

I'm a good friend I suppose.

What exactly is this home profile trick? I installed GTA5 on a friends PS4 and whenever he wants to play it, he has to login to my profile and it kicks me off at home.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I swear, nowhere is safe.

I've developed a sort of sixth sense regarding spoiler posts where I sort of half read a couple of words, get a terrible sinking feeling, then bail before I can read anything damaging. I remain unspoiled so far, but it's getting so damn dodgy as time goes on.

Cathcart

I've developed a sort of sixth sense regarding spoiler posts where I sort of half read a couple of words, get a terrible sinking feeling, then bail before I can read anything damaging. I remain unspoiled so far, but it's getting so damn dodgy as time goes on.

Hang in there, man. In just two days it will only be four more days until we are one day away from having less than twelve hours to go.

Sigfodr

I finally did it! Excluding Ghost Babel, I've completed every Metal Gear game (since MGS) within a couple weeks of release except Peace Walker. Even though I bought the CE at launch, I never really got into it. Pushed through it this weekend and that last mission got me hyped
to actually be on Mother Base
. I continued the hype train and bought my sixth copy of MGS3 so I could play MG and MG2:SS before TPP.
#WhoNeedsToStudy

The review thread is terrible. People talking about the ending.

Gona steer clear if pretty much everything mgs related until release.

Went to look at the review thread to see if anything new came in. Accidentally clicked on the spoiler thread. Fortunately realized before I read anything but man, my life flashed before my eyes there for a second lol.
Haha same thing happened to me. I was like NOPE and backed the hell out. Cleared my history and everything.
People who willingly spoil themselves... disgusting.

Embearded

So, i didn't really know that guy, i am not a fan of watching youtubers etc, but i noticed from the previews pages that he was going to talk about the game without spoiling anything so i kept his name and watched it today.
He is a the best "reviewer" or "youtuber" or whatever it is he is doing, i've watched so far, like ever!

I suggest watching his video if you hadn't done it already. It's SPOILER FREE as he says multiple times.
This particular moment made me laugh and skyrocketed my hype in the same time.

https://youtu.be/8m73PTDBrSM?t=1m37s

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain..... here comes the review.... ITS FUCKING AWESOME!

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I know it's a shitty mindset but I am turning into a hipster. These new people getting into the MGS series with V are pissing me off lol

WHY DOESN'T SNACK HAVE HIS ROBOT ARM IN MGS1?!

brau

I know it's a shitty mindset but I am turning into a hipster. These new people getting into the MGS series with V are pissing me off lol

WHY DOESN'T SNACK HAVE HIS ROBOT ARM IN MGS1?!

SNACK!

LOL!

Fluid Snack and Sturdy Snack! 2 demons where born!

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
So, i didn't really know that guy, i am not a fan of watching youtubers etc, but i noticed from the previews pages that he was going to talk about the game without spoiling anything so i kept his name and watched it today.
He is a the best "reviewer" or "youtuber" or whatever it is he is doing, i've watched so far, like ever!

I suggest watching his video if you hadn't done it already. It's SPOILER FREE as he says multiple times.
This particular moment made me laugh and skyrocketed my hype in the same time.

Every moment of gameplay is a spoiler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom