• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid Delta: Snake Eater - Side-By-Side Graphics Comparison - IGN

Radical_3d

Looks like one of those YouTube where the title says: “I’ve remake Super Mario in Unreal Engine 17” and proceed to show you a crap ton of generic shite.

I think it looks really good, shockingly good even, not at all what I would have expected from an in-house Konami production whose game-development capabilities I thought were pretty thoroughly hollowed out by now.
The only part I didn't like was the closeup of the Shagohod, it looks too plastic.

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
I'm super hyped for this. I hope it releases early 2025.

This and SH2 now I want to buy. Holy shit, didn't expect to ever buy a Konami game again after their fall. Quite a redemption.

//DEVIL//

I bought games more than I should this fall.

Wukong, Warhammer 2, Call of duty and now this ( This is still coming this year yeah ? )

nvm its 2025. yay wallet break. just in time for the 5090 to be broke again lol.

Last edited:

fatmarco

David Hayters voice with that level of graphical fidelity doesn't work lol.

It makes an already ridiculous voice sound even more so when the characters don't have that slightly stylised look.

RaduN

David Hayters voice with that level of graphical fidelity doesn't work lol.

It makes an already ridiculous voice sound even more so when the characters don't have that slightly stylised look.

Hayter was never a highlight in 3 tbh. Probably his weakest performance in the series.

Otsuka on the other hand, sounds just perfect with the new gfx too.

This looks amazing. Not generic at all.

Fuck u bitches, talking bout soulless
I personally don’t think it’s soulless.

The problem is that they removed the color grading and instead offered simplistic filter options, because everyone online thinks that the color grading on MGS3 was simply a ‘piss filter’ when it was more than that.

Other than that it looks pretty damn good, graphically.

Top Bottom