• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndi101

aO4oG5i.jpg

It's got more of everything!

So guys I just revive a email from Amazon Germany telling me that metal gear solid got delayed till October.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - [PlayStation 4]"
    Voraussichtliches Lieferdatum: 01. Oktober 2015.
Does anyone know anything about this?

So guys I just revive a email from Amazon Germany telling me that metal gear solid got delayed till October.

Weird I got no email and it still says "voraussichtliches Lieferdatum: 1. September 2015" for me.

The other Amazon divisions still state Septermber 1st as the release date, maybe an error?

hope this isn't like the dying light european delay where we found out a few days before the game came out that it was pushed back a month

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
This made me laugh pretty hard, looks like Dawgu doesn't know yet the game isn't delayed :lol

2015-05-2115_34_58-daucuju.png

Yeah hopefully it isn't like tlou. I think it was censored because of Australia

australia rating it with out giving it a ban is good news for us europeans. i am still a bit salty that the game is basically finished but we need to wait until september to play it :(

MajorTom

australia rating it with out giving it a ban is good news for us europeans. i am still a bit salty that the game is basically finished but we need to wait until september to play it :(
Yeah me too.

could it be because of MGO and them being deadset on releasing it at the same time?
I honestly couldn't care less about MGO releasing at the same time. I'd like to play it but I'm way more bothered about TPP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom