• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
MCM Comic Con

CFiWlO-XIAA9GSr.jpg:large

CFiWlPHW0AASVlM.jpg:large

Played some GZ. Can't fucking believe how smooth this game is. Hope TPP will deliver constant 60fps and put shame on every other open world game on PS4/XBone.

Hypron

Yeah, it is nearly 14 years old at this point though to be fair. Glad you enjoyed it though :)

Oh yeah, considering when it was released it must have been pretty mind blowing back then considering how good it still is.

I got started on the trophies this evening (and lost track of time in the process, it's 3am now D:) and it's making me learn lots of things about the game. It seems like I'll have to beat the game in all the difficulties to get all those dog tags so I guess by the time I'm done I'll be pretty good at the game (which is great! It's a bit boring when it's too simple).

I'm thinking of setting myself a goal to platinum MGS 2/3/4 and Peace Walker before TPP releases. It should make for a good challenge. I'm not sure how feasible it is though, I haven't looked at the trophies in too much detail.

MajorTom

I'm thinking of setting myself a goal to platinum MGS 2/3/4 and Peace Walker before TPP releases. It should make for a good challenge. I'm not sure how feasible it is though, I haven't looked at the trophies in too much detail.
Good luck with that. I want to at least platinum 2 and 3 at some point. I started working towards it when the had collection first came out but other games got in the way. I don't think I'll ever do PW or MGS4, I don't like the games enough to try.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
FUCK YES!!!

They are not allowed to talk about the story in the upcoming previews on june 9th.

2015-05-2117_27_37-memeux1.png

Kindekuma

Banned
I can't even wake up in the morning peacefully without rumors surrounding the game.
Thank god for no delay. But then again, if it did, would PC version launch the same time as consoles?

OldLogos

Banned
I can't even wake up in the morning peacefully without rumors surrounding the game.
Thank god for no delay. But then again, if it did, would PC version launch the same time as consoles?

My unfounded fear is that there's going to be an 'unexpected' PC delay like there was with Dark Souls 2 and GTA V, which is why i bought a PS4. Well, that and Bloodborne.

Edit: Wasn't Ground Zeroes on PC delayed a few months? Maybe my fears are founded...

MajorTom

My unfounded fear is that there's going to be an 'unexpected' PC delay like there was with Dark Souls 2 and GTA V, which is why i bought a PS4. Well, that and Bloodborne.

Edit: Wasn't Ground Zeroes on PC delayed a few months? Maybe my fears are founded...
It wasn't really delayed. They didn't even announce the PC version until months after the initial release.

i wouldn't expect that. when project cars got delayed for like 4 months people thought it would bring the wii u version on the same day as the game release. as of now the wii u release is still TBA

you should be lucky its only 2 weeks and not a month of two

Vally

I need to read more into it! So y'all collab on songs? Because I'd have a blast working with you, Vally.

Yeah, this second album was supposed to be focusing on collaborations, but in the end there have been only 3 o 4 collabs. If there's another album in the future I'd love to work on a track with you too :)

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I've never heard an explanation about Volgin's electric powers, i've always wondered how he got those.

Volgin=Enel

there's no explanation, as a fuck you to people that though MGS2 had TOO much explanation. Same with every Cobra.

Mexen

Which movie do you think made Kojima want to collaborate with Gosling?
I'm gonna go with
Lars And The Real Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom