• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndi101

500pxShopped.jpg

And apparently I would be wrong

https://twitter.com/PlayartskaiPHTG/status/601379290375065602

LTTP Just saw the Kojima episode of Final Bosman and wow does it bum me out. Really puts the fate of Kojima directed games in perspective. ;_;

I really really hope Kojima lands on his feet somewhere where he can have full reign.

edit:
Oh shit, the GAF Tape II thread is finally up lol

Thanks guys, I really had fun doing those collabs. And yeah Shery, you should participate in the next one :)

lol

<3

That was fun. Would do again.

Snake with southern accent.. interesting :)
that thought makes me continplate suicide

"I tell myself I bear witness, but the real answer is that it&#8217;s obviously my programming. And I lack the constitution for suicide."

See, you love Matthew Mcconaughey. You sounds like Cohle from True Detective.

And that ain't just any blasted accent. He's a Good Ol' Texas Boy!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
CFmzggqWoAAtArN.jpg

In all the gameplay videos we've seen were Big Boss ordered something from motherbase it came with that green cardboardbox.

I really think we can use that motorcycle in the game guys :O

I don't think they would have built this if it was just shown in a cutscene or something. This thing gotta be rideable in the game!

I'm 100% sure that you'll be able to let them deliver the bike to your nearest location. I mean you can even order buddies like Quiet to be "delivered".

Might even work for trucks and tanks. Bigger boxes will consume more money.

CFmzggqWoAAtArN.jpg

In all the gameplay videos we've seen were Big Boss ordered something from motherbase it came with that green cardboardbox.

I really think we can use that motorcycle in the game guys :O

I don't think they would have built this if it was just shown in a cutscene or something. This thing gotta be rideable in the game!

giphy.gif

Auctopus

It'd be really cool if you could cut the engine to a vehicle so during a night infiltration, you could coast in your vehicle without making a sound.

Embearded

Need advice guys, just got my new Samsung Micro SD card for my phone and i am thinking of chaning ringtone and sms tone. I'm gonna put Nuclear as my ringtone and i want something from the MGS universe as an sms tone.
Before that i had the classic codec for ringtone and ration usage from MGS1 for sms.

What do you suggest?

Error1355

It'd be really cool if you could cut the engine to a vehicle so during a night infiltration, you could coast in your vehicle without making a sound.

Sounds like the type of attention to detail I wouldn't be shocked at seeing in the game.

Need advice guys, just got my new Samsung Micro SD card for my phone and i am thinking of chaning ringtone and sms tone. I'm gonna put Nuclear as my ringtone and i want something from the MGS universe as an sms tone.
Before that i had the classic codec for ringtone and ration usage from MGS1 for sms.

What do you suggest?

I've actually used the nice Policenauts tones from the opening of MGS1 when it shows the Konami logo as a ringtone for years. It loops perfectly and isn't an obviously noticeable video game reference that would embarrass me in some situations.

I wonder how many people will be salty if the motorbike is drive-able in the game. i am not sure why people would be upset over it in the first place

Embearded

Sounds like the type of attention to detail I wouldn't be shocked at seeing in the game.

I've actually used the nice Policenauts tones from the opening of MGS1 when it shows the Konami logo as a ringtone for years. It loops perfectly and isn't an obviously noticeable video game reference that would embarrass me in some situations.

I'm ok with video game themes and music as ringtones. I couldn't care less about what other people think to tell you the truth...
Nice idea but i want something about sms! I think i'll stick with nuclear as ringtone for now and jump to Snake Eater instrumental after that.

One of the best themes out there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDY-PxP-2CU

I hope you can do insane long jumps and flips leaving tyre marks on the faces of your enemies! And blind people by turning on you headlights in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom