• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexen

So how long after TPP's release do we get to post our impressions?

like a boss. BIG BOSS!

2qSYo.gif

I wanna self avvy quote so bad! :p

brau

THAT'S THE OPPOSITE OF THE ATTENTION I LIKE

Attention non the less. get it where you can find it i guess.

I have a feeling you will never beat Giascome Shery. You should just sell your sticky controller, and game and get The Witcher 3. You can play some Gwent and succeed like many people playing the game.

Attention non the less. get it where you can find it i guess.

I have a feeling you will never beat Giascome Shery. You should just sell your sticky controller, and game and get The Witcher 3. You can play some Gwent and succeed like many people playing the game.

I vow not to buy MGSV until I beat Father.

i feel like CDPR has perfected the open world for me. so it will be interesting to see how i will react to TPP open world now

TPP will be a very different type of open world to most games if it works how I'm expecting it to, it's going feel quite segmented with the episodic format. I think it'll be like Peace Walker but with some missions ending in the helicopter or at motherbase, then the next episode kicks off in the location the last one ended, even if you've moved somewhere else in between.

Dawg

I've been absent for quite some time.

Yes yes, I know.

You'd like to know how long.

I'm afraid it's been...
one month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom