• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising Jetstream DLC |OT| Show Me A Good Time, Platinum

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Well, I can confirm that method is good for quickly getting through the fight. I got a B-rank but that's because I got hit. It seems S-ranking needs to do Zendatsu's a lot more often. I had to do like 5-6 on Easy to get him down with charged Y's.

Raxus

Man it is easier to take out the final boss on Revengence. He goes straight into berserk.

I will save the quickdraw achievement for when I (hopefully) get the VR DLC.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Man it is easier to take out the final boss on Revengence. He goes straight into berserk.

I will save the quickdraw achievement for when I (hopefully) get the VR DLC.

I find that he's more generous in the moves he gives you after the transition from his first phase than if you use restart.

like when I no damaged him on Revengeance I did it in a straight shot and I only think he did his dash punch twice, while opening with a big move I could get a quick draw off of.

While when I was resetting on hard I would get nothing but grabs and dash punches some attempts.

Probably a coincidence more than anything but I think he rarely opens with the dash punch when you transition from the previous fight, but always opens with it when you use restart

TP

He might not have gotten the no damage bonus because of a bug or something. I've had it happen with a missing no kill bonus and a blade mode combo that din't count towards highest combo.

That's a damn good Sam gif much better than the smile one
This is gonna get some uses on GAF.

Also, I still don't really get Sam's motivation.

I like that he has the same reaction as Raiden when Armstrong is about to fight.

Sam's DLC has a lot of good gif material.

Like the "the fuck!?" face he makes before the Armstrong fight.

Sam's aerial Datsu is also pretty amazing(it's Platinum, so great animation isn't surprising), one of my favorite in-game animations for MGR.

I'm guessing that it had something to do with his retries, maybe.

I think it's this. Same thing happened to me during the Ray fight in the main game.

Beat this today on hard, it was pretty difficult. Also I never knew using taunt helped that much. I think my very hard run should be easier.

TheSeks

Fucking last boss, still can't no-damage them due to that stupid charge attack. *RAGE* If I could get them to do the distance attacks where they charge up, I'd have them easy-peasy.

TheSeks

Still can't beat this asshole with no-damage. FUCKING PLATINUM. >:|

Top Bottom