• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metaphor" RE: Fantazio new Story Trailer

Hrk69

Gold Member
Any word on the length? I'm ready for a new 100hr banger

Hungry Season 4 GIF by Sony Pictures Television

EDMIX

Writes a lot, says very little
When you go to Atlus RPG then you need to prepare yourself for long RPG, I personally dont mind because I find Press turn highly addictive and now with Job system even more so.

One of the few that make long RPGs I actually like.

I feel a RPG can be long and bad lol They do a great job with pacing, saving big story elements near the second half that keeps you invested.
(don't get me started on FFXVI lol that was a game that just didn't need to be 60 hours)

You doing a good job posting all the videos that are coming out, but now I'm on that media black out.

Last edited:

StereoVsn

Playing through P3R right now, although I got to say I think some of the magic from P3 FES has been lost.

Anyways, really looking forward to this game. Not sure about Day 1, but will be definitely getting it sooner than later.

Seyken

The marketing for this seems to be super weak. If it continues like this, they will heavily depend on glowing reviews to get this game to make a splash, and it pains me to say that.

Last edited:

kirby64

Neo Member
The marketing for this seems to be super weak. If it continues like this, they will heavily depend on glowing reviews to get this game to make a splash, and it pains me to say that.
dunno if it's representative, but it seems to be doing fine on amazon/bestbuy/gamestop ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Top Bottom