• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meteos (NDS) $14.90/10.92€ @ Play Asia

Rlan

That's an okay deal. You tend to be able to get that on Ebay for about that much. I'd like to check out the Disney version though - since you can use the stylus.. but then, you might as well get Puzzle League! :)

zigg

Rlan said:
I'd like to check out the Disney version though - since you can use the stylus

What? Meteos has always been stylus play. I mean, you had the d-pad option in the original, if you wanted to lose...

mutsu

Why isn't the OP banned yet? All he is posting are afflilate links.

Are they allowed again on this forum?

jay

I bought 500 copies of the game but got to Play Asia through Google. I hope that's not a problem, thebe.

Rlan

zigg said:
What? Meteos has always been stylus play. I mean, you had the d-pad option in the original, if you wanted to lose...

Oh yeah.. duh. Getting PPL confused there :p

I meant the sideways holding mechanism.

No.1

mutsu said:
Why isn't the OP banned yet? All he is posting are afflilate links.

Are they allowed again on this forum?

No they aren't. But by the time he is banned and has his links editted, he'll probaly be running in with some money now.

Pretty good deal though.

seat

Love this game. One of the reasons I bought a DS.

Now when the hell are we going to get a sequel? That Disney-themed one was a major disappointment. :(

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
my favorite falling-block puzzle game, and still the best original game on ds, for my money -- though the menus are pretty complex, and might be difficult in japanese.

kiun

Just convert affiliate links automatically to GAF affiliate links, just like how they do it on CAG.

Meteos (NDS) $14.90/10.92€ @ Play Asia
thebe
Today 05:46 PM

WarioWare: Twisted! $16.90 & The Darkness X360 Region free 36.46€!
thebe
Yesterday 01:58 PM

Jump Ultimate Stars @ Weekly Special US$ 29.90
thebe
07-03-2007 03:17 PM

Colin McRae DIRT X360 Multiregion 37€/49$!!!
thebe
06-20-2007 04:56 PM

PaRappa the Rapper US$ 18.90 weekly special!
thebe
05-15-2007 05:57 PM

Super Robot Taisen GC US$ 14.90
thebe
05-08-2007 09:14 AM

Front Mission: The First NDS $19.90
thebe
04-22-2007 12:18 AM

Seiken Densetsu: Heroes of Mana $19.90 Weekly Special
thebe
04-17-2007 02:09 PM
That's some interesting subjects you bring up there, thebe.

Thomper

Dr_Cogent said:
I just got my game. The case is in Japanese. Am I ****ed? Is the game all in Japanese too? I can't read Japanese.
The original Play-Asia productpage for it shows a Japanese flag, so you bought the Japanese version. Which means the entire game will probably in Japanese, yes.

But it's a puzzle-game, so you won't need to read a lot probably.

Dr_Cogent

Banned
Thomper said:
The original Play-Asia productpage for it shows a Japanese flag, so you bought the Japanese version. Which means the entire game will probably in Japanese, yes.

But it's a puzzle-game, so you won't need to read a lot probably.

Was there a way to get the English version?

Top Bottom