• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS 3 Jap cover revealed!

MetatronM said:
So do I.

This one just looks like every other MGS cover, just with brown as its main color. It's still pretty good, but I'm not just going to shit my pants because they slapped an arbitrary Shinkawa piece on a white background (again).

The US one is far more creative, far more stylish, and much more striking. The Japanese cover looks like something I've seen a thousand times now. Boring.

words out of mouth

Miburou

The North American cover is so much better. But I'll probably buy the Japanese one as well, since I bought the Japanese versions of MGS and MGS2 as well.

kungfool.jpg

DIS FREAD IS VELY BAD

GET BACK ON TOPIC, PREASE

Socreges

Banned
MetatronM said:
So do I.

This one just looks like every other MGS cover, just with brown as its main color. It's still pretty good, but I'm not just going to shit my pants because they slapped an arbitrary Shinkawa piece on a white background (again).

The US one is far more creative, far more stylish, and much more striking. The Japanese cover looks like something I've seen a thousand times now. Boring.
4%20Thumbs%20Up.jpg

Top Bottom