• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft E3 2006 Conference Thread

ijm72

DSC_2937.JPG

mortal kombat

Ninety-Nine Nights, Gears of War again (love that chainsaw noise). Blip. Nothing new in that lot then.

"By this holiday we'll have over 160 games to choose from," says Moore. Walks through the exclusives we've just seen.

Big_T

2:59 - Surprise addition to Xbox Live Arcade: Lumines Live. "Today I'm proud to announce a partnership with Warner Music Group to integrate [music] content into Lumines Live. " In other words, you'll be able to play music videos in the background as you play Lumines Live. The demo showed a Madonna vid playing in the background.
DSC_2945.JPG

from joystick

NME

15:03.05 -
"The only place to play next-gen Madden will be right here on Xbox 360," he says, cryptically. And he mentions Pro Evolution Soccer.

They're still delivering software for first-gen Xbox as well he says. Though mainly it's third parties, in this case.

BUH!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
HOLY SHIT

Forza 2 trailer, shadowruntraioer, gears of war trailer, halo 3 trailer, too haskfgnadsljghlkJF

MARKETPLACE!!!

GhaleonEB

"The only place to play next-gen Madden will be right here on Xbox 360," he says, cryptically. And he mentions Pro Evolution Soccer.

What?

Formal announcement of new game from Lionhead. What CAN this be, eh?

They're still delivering software for first-gen Xbox as well he says. Though mainly it's third parties, in this case.

Formal announcement of new game from Lionhead. What CAN this be, eh?

"Your story is waiting." A scary looking Burton-esque world, morphing around a weird tree lady. "Choose your fortune."

Fable 2.

-

It's all CG so far by the looks of it, but very nice. Could be in-game. Very cinematic anyway. "Every choice leads to a different destiny."

Moore says he's proud to have Molyneux on board. Gestures to him in the crowd. He looks quite merry.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Kuroyume said:
The GS counter counted down to zero and nothing? =/ I thought there was just a 20 minute delay...
It says the taped feed starts at 1pm PDT, 55 minutes from now.

And he mentions Pro Evolution Soccer

Yes! yes! YES!

Lionhead new game - Fable 2?

"Your story is waiting." A scary looking Burton-esque world, morphing around a weird tree lady. "Choose your fortune."

Fable 2.

It's all CG so far by the looks of it, but very nice. Could be in-game. Very cinematic anyway. "Every choice leads to a different destiny."

If they can put in all the stuff that was gimped from Fable then we'll talk

puebla

BenjaminBirdie said:
360 USERS WIN E3!!!!!!

WE GOT ALL THE TRAILERS RIGHT NOW!!!

FORZA IS UP!

TOO HUMAN IS UP!!

HALO AND GEARS IS FUCKING UP!!!

WE WIN!!
jesus, i need a 360 RIGHT NOW.

"I'd like to show you another quality title produced by MS Game Studios." "We're shifting this into fifth gear." Forza Motorsport 2.

GT4 HD am totaled XD

Top Bottom