• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft E3 2006 Conference Thread

"I take over any market I come into, bitches."
bill-gates.jpg

"We've got great content coming to the Japanese market and not long to wait." Blue Dragon due this Christmas in Japan.

Mentions Dead or Alive Xtreme 2. "If there's one dev who's realised promise and potential of 360, it's Itagaki-san," he says, referring to the head of Tecmo's Team Ninja and the chap behind Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden. Trailer due this week on Live.

Says he won't underestimate the challenges, and will have content by Japanese for Japanese.

Turns to Tom Clancy stuff.

Trailer for Splinter Cell: Double Agent. "I used to hunt terrorists. Now I am one."

Shows Sam offing a civilian. "I've become a double agent."

FiRez

Please post any pic of the H3 trailer

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*faints*

hyp

Doom_Bringer said:
"We've got great content coming to the Japanese market and not long to wait." Blue Dragon due this Christmas in Japan.

Mentions Dead or Alive Xtreme 2. "If there's one dev who's realised promise and potential of 360, it's Itagaki-san," he says, referring to the head of Tecmo's Team Ninja and the chap behind Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden. Trailer due this week on Live.

Says he won't underestimate the challenges, and will have content by Japanese for Japanese.

Turns to Tom Clancy stuff.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
I started my Halo 3 download before it was announced here, pretty fast download to 25%, but now I get 1% every 5 minutes or so. Live is dying!

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Well, I think I know where my console money is going this generation. I doubt I will go for 2 or 3 consoles this generation like the last unless I am still magically playing games in 4 years down the road when the PS3 drops to $200 in price. :p

Sakaguchi with Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey now...

Man Halo 3 download still at 3%!!!!! :lol :lol :lol

Trailer for Splinter Cell: Double Agent. "I used to hunt terrorists. Now I am one."
Shows Sam offing a civilian. "I've become a double agent." :lol

Sam Fisher World Tour 2006. :lol :lol

Parachutes from the sky, clearly in-game. Lands on a tundra. Seen swimming underwater, pulling a bloke off an icy ledge into the water, leaping out from buried in the snow. Edging over skyscrapers. He's going everywhere. Sam Fisher World Tour 2006.

kiddy rare game

"We're creating a whole new world kids can jump into any time and anywhere." Jim Veevaert from MS/Rare comes to stage.

Talks about what a pinata is. "The hit of the party in more ways than one."

----

Banned
Winning E3 is overrated. :D

Damn this is a nice lineup. I can't believe I'm going to get to watch all of these games in HD on my TV this quickly.

Well, well, this gen I was Nintendo/Sony. I might just jump on the 360 side of things next gen, especially since a price drop around Xmas sounds about right.

We shall see. Wii's definite, 360 possible.

Top Bottom