• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 Kickstarter (PS4/XB1 & Vita/3DS are GO!) (Inafune/IC, $4M FUNDED)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
6MVlZYM.jpg

Thanks again Wario64.

I just wanna say I'm proud to be part of this. I can't wait to give this game some playtime. Hopefully this series will do to kids what it did for me back when I was a child. I love you guys!

Voror

I've been hesitating, but I think I'll pull the trigger on a tier with a physical art book. I've got pretty much all the ones they put out for past games in the series and loved them and I have a hard time thinking I won't be satisfied with this one.

I think this final goal is going to be cutting it pretty darn close. I kind of hope they don't reveal that last ??? stretch goal since I'm sure no matter what it is I'll be desiring it like nothing else.

I got chiptune sound track, I definitely can't complain. I got all I wanted from this KS and more.

chrono01

I think this final goal is going to be cutting it pretty darn close. I kind of hope they don't reveal that last ??? stretch goal since I'm sure no matter what it is I'll be desiring it like nothing else.

I got chiptune sound track, I definitely can't complain. I got all I wanted from this KS and more.
A level editor would be nice, but as a whole I am completely satisfied with the goals already achieved.

I would have been fine with just the base game, so anything else is an added bonus. >:)

Busaiku

$3.5 million? Welp, no portable Might No. 9

Such a shame. Not trending towards a PS4/Xbone release either.

I've given up on getting this game portable. Everyone knows that there is no way they will hit 3.5 mil in 4 days. The sad thing is if it was for 3DS/VIta, I would buy it. But since that's not gonna happen...

I hope you all have fun with it!

3.5M for portable versions? :'(

It probably won't reach the 3DS/Vita versions tbh

I would love to play this on the go tho

What a crock of shit that Vita Stretch Goal is.

:( Unlikely. Hopefully it becomes financially viable to make a Vita/3DS version anyway. I mean, if they can make money on it, I don't see why they wouldn't do it.

But but but... I want 3DS version!
[/QUOTE]
I hope people understand Kickstarters now.

Nerokis

Just over 70k left until the 4mil stretch goal, it can be done.

I thought it was a given, but it seems I totally overestimated the pace of pledges. :(

Going to be extremely close, either way. I can't stand barely falling short. This must hit 4 million!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Ooh, the mere mention of fan artists doing the demaked soundtrack is interesting, and more a possibility than the main musicians spending valuable time on that stuff. It'd mean Jake Kaufman gets to contribute to the project!?

Horseress

I can't believe...it will get to $4M! This is so amazing and I'm proud to be part of it, this game will have TONS of content and will be on every platform! Congrats to everyone here, WE MADE IT! *cries*

Top Bottom