• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 Kickstarter (PS4/XB1 & Vita/3DS are GO!) (Inafune/IC, $4M FUNDED)

chrono01

To be honest, we might be able to hit the $4+ million stretch goal if it's placed within $100,000 ~ $200,000.

This is insane.

Vibranium

Banned
I forgot to post in here but I made my pledge to support the game, I hope it is a big success within its niche so Capcom get the damn message.

We've got it for all these lovely platforms and retro music, it's just lovely. The team seems super passionate so this is a dream come true, I love platformers with tons of care put into them!

Nerokis

Jesus Christ... Seems almost inevitable this will reach 4 million. What could the last tier possibly be? I'm guessing once Beck blasts through all the previous tiers, the last one shatters upon being hit, revealing the words, "Thank you!"

Maybe something slightly cooler?

So my mom agreed as a b-day gift to back this for me :D

My bro said he'd take care of it

Just checked and saw he was asleep so I panicked and borrowed my mom's card to order it on my account... then he woke up and told me he already paid for it

DOH

So now I have two kickstarter accounts, one that has an $80 dollar backing, and the other a $5 dollar backing lol. One as BassForever the other as BassForeverGAF :X

Ben Judd just mentioned on the livestream that MS and Sony has reached out to this project since the beginning. No Nintendo though :/

edit: Mighty No 69 lmao

Kuro

Jesus Christ... Seems almost inevitable this will reach 4 million. What could the last tier possibly be? I'm guessing once Beck blasts through all the previous tiers, the last one shatters upon being hit, revealing the words, "Thank you!"

Not-Protoman/Blues, his name shall be... Repel

muddream

Banned
$4,000,000 for legal fees
sD28bZM.png

Man it'll be awesome to see this hit the final goal - though feel a little sad that fellow Kickstarter project Shantae wont see nearly half it's stretch goals covered : (

Watching the live stream and some backer got into their skype profile and called. Quite the weirdo but its pretty funny. He kept talking about Shantae.

Eusis

I think if they do 75k on KS in the next 75 min, they may hit the $4 million mark. I think 75k is doable, but just barely.
Wouldn't be surprised if they got close enough to just go ahead and throw it in anyway, similar to the final stretch goal of Divinity: Original Sin.

shira

Mega-Man cameo all busted up on the side of the street asking for money

Ark

I really wish I could pledge more than $20, but I'm already spending enough money on games this month as it is :(

Can't wait for this!

Boogiepop

Man, they really need to update the paypal total again. Come on Race mode (I wouldn't be too upset if we don't get it, but I really do hope it makes it)!

Paypal update is imminent, but it's gonna take some voodoo magic to hit $4k. All I know is I'm satisfied with the stretch goals, though the leaderboard racing sounds fun.

Top Bottom