• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 Kickstarter (PS4/XB1 & Vita/3DS are GO!) (Inafune/IC, $4M FUNDED)

Eusis

I think it's funny, Double Fine Adventure had more backers, but this made more money. Guess the Mega Man fanbase hasn't had anything to buy in the past 2 years
Higher priced basic tiers: $20 for the game versus $15, $30 for a bunch of the extras. Although it does seem that this had about the same at the $40 tier as the $60 did for DFA.

Crocodile

H is lame, boo on F

I'm also not a fan of revealing how much each design got and it was super lame how the vote was influenced by revealing F's design at the start of the campaign compared to the other designs.

All of them matter. It is not about ditching one from the other. I think people picked good candidates. Mega Man Legends 3 had some horrible winners.

Busaiku

Those extra portraits of E really persuaded me to vote for it

Mhkqmfc.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
H is lame, boo on F

I'm also not a fan of revealing how much each design got and it was super lame how the vote was influenced by revealing F's design at the start of the campaign compared to the other designs.
Yeah, can't help but feel that kind of lead to a bias since most people were already used to it, especially considering there was already fan art & such. I don't mind the design, but I was kind of hoping for E or B.

I just hope the two that don't win get used in some way, like NPCs.

JLynn

I'm glad this game is officially funded. Now this and Shantae is on its way to being funded please check out River City Ransom Underground.

please don't color her like Roll.

JLynn said:
I'm glad this game is officially funded. Now this and Shantae is on its way to being funded please check out River City Ransom Underground.

YES now lets do River City Ransom!!!

Yeah, can't help but feel that kind of lead to a bias since most people were already used to it, especially considering there was already fan art & such. I don't mind the design, but I was kind of hoping for E or B.

I just hope the two that don't win get used in some way, like NPCs.

Design F was doomed to win... She looks like Roll, and in a game that is heavily influenced by Mega Man, it was ALWAYS going to have the upper hand.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
These three Roll Calls are really cute, so I can be satisfied with any one them, but I just didn't agree with the idea that Call should be that way, especially after the brilliant A design.

mclem

Design F was doomed to win... She looks like Roll, and in a game that is heavily influenced by Mega Man, it was ALWAYS going to have the upper hand.

With this many candidates, yes. When they do a second three-candidate vote, I think it's possible for those who want something different to overcome the numbers. 35% voted for E and H. 35% for F. That's 30% of floating voters.

Top Bottom