• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae |OT| It's not nice to stare.

Guys how do I do the Iai Strike and Sweep moves? I can't figure out what this
rA1ONsN.jpg
symbol means for the life of me. Playing with a 360 pad.

Hey sorry for the delay. That is the Release icon which should be the right bumper.

Gbraga

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae -- MB-7C826D5096C40C56 - Taken by Kirosia

Let's try this

Aytrial

Picked this up yesterday and just finished my Normal run. It's a short but really fun game once you unlock all of the moves.

Planning on moving to Hard now, but before that I need to clarify something. For some reason I can't get the Counter and Flourish timing right. I am able to Just Guard with no problems, but the Counter hit doesn't seem to activate? Flourishes seem to have a more precise timing window than Just Guard, so maybe that's just down to practicing.

Picked this up during the current $2.49 sale. Lots of fun with surprisingly addictive and hard-hitting action, and pretty to look at (well Misa is, if not often the environments). Quick to replay. I played on Normal first and after a surprisingly challenging final boss just unsurprisingly wrecked the place on Easy (achievements didn't stack). Next up will be Hard diff.

mkh_brqskpb.jpg

[resized]

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I got this in a bundle a while ago and installed it today. The combat is pretty good! Not DMC4 levels of good but fun overall. If they're making improvements when bringing this to PS4 I really hope they make their way to the PC version. A little more stages and combo options and this could be very awesome.

Lets get some Kill La Kill mods :p

This needs to happen asap.

Top Bottom