• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

Macattk15

Was Taillon the starter?

And is Noesi gonna crack the Mariners rotation again? Lol

Hell no he isn't going to. He can't even beat out Jon Garland. He is that bad.

When Kameron Loe makes the team ... I fully expect Noesi to be DFA'ed.

What about that clone of Adrian Beltre that played there for five years? Still trying to figure out where the real one went during that time. Maybe Korea?

He was Safeco'ed. At least he still provided top notch defense. Noesi literally provides nothing of use.

Hell no he isn't going to. He can't even beat out Jon Garland. He is that bad.

When Kameron Loe makes the team ... I fully expect Noesi to be DFA'ed.

He was Safeco'ed. At least he still provided top notch defense. Noesi literally provides nothing of use.
I remember the Yankees Council hyping him up.

Can't wait to see Taillon against the US then.

BFIB

Its been a year, but I still can't believe that out of Votto, Pujols and Fielder that the Reds would be the ones to sign the $200 mil contract.

Bunting down 4 runs......wtf.......I think all these Canadian players are the folks who are constantly calling Jays talk saying the Jays don't bunt enough

calder

Jesus christ, I expected some competence from Aumont. Fuck this and fuck baseball. I'm going to find another summer sport instead and watch that.

... oh CFL is like literally the only other summer option? You're damn lucky baseball.

calder

Oh wait I guess now we have to hope Italy beats the US and then we can all act like Italy is a secret powerhouse and it's not absolutely fucking shameful we got shitkicked by them because our whole damn country bats lefty.

I'd rather cheer for the Dominicans than the Americans :)

nodding.gif

calder

We knew our pitching was weaker than usual, and that at it's best it's not strong, but DAMN.

ShiDavidi
In comes R.J. Swindle for Canada. He was watching the Bachelorette with his wife on Monday night when he got invite to replace injured Crain
sadface

sangreal

that was so obviously a ground rule double... didnt even realize they called it a HR. why is there no ump down the left field line?

After watching Italy win both games, i'm not even mad anymore that Mexico lost yesterday. I'm cheering for USA tonight, fuck the soulless Mexican team.

Top Bottom