• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 13: The Show |OT| So good, 2K wishes they were on the biogenesis report

Vita has worse graphics and is missing cutscenes and some presentation. The gameplay is the same as PS3 and I actually find myself playing the Vita version more out of the 2.

Sweet, that's all I care about then. Graphics/presentation are important but as long as it plays like a full version of the game then I'll just get that for $20. Thanks for the help guys!

oatmeal

Banned
It's 25 bucks at Walmart/Amazon right now...but I don't know if I need it, or if I can just find a roster update for '12?

Anyone know if there are still updated rosters for '12?

element

why do i feel so slow running around 3rd base? is there a bug or something? i swear i've been caught taking home so many times with so much room, but that 3rd base turn cuts my speed in half.

sangreal

A strike is when any part of the ball passes through any part of the strike zone. I have all the umpire judgment shit turned off and I still get strikes called as balls sometimes, even when the 2d strikezone plot shows it as a strike. Is there any way to fix this, or do the developers just not know what a strike is?

why do i feel so slow running around 3rd base? is there a bug or something? i swear i've been caught taking home so many times with so much room, but that 3rd base turn cuts my speed in half.

sumthing about a new momentum running. u need to send the runner home faster so he can cut thru 3rd base.

Top Bottom