• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014-2015 Offseason |OT| Playoff Dreaming

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
If he can keep it up then good value. He was great last year.
He was a monster last year. I don't think he'll be a 6 win pitcher going forward, but pitching is expensive, he's still fairly young, and it's not like they're going to find a ton of arms as good as him on the market that'll sign in Minnesota.

I'm glad he'll be around longer than Torii so I can root for him again!

He was a monster last year. I don't think he'll be a 6 win pitcher going forward, but pitching is expensive, he's still fairly young, and it's not like they're going to find a ton of arms as good as him on the market that'll sign in Minnesota.

I'm glad he'll be around longer than Torii so I can root for him again!

Is Buxton or Sano projected to come up next year?

With them and Nick Gordon they are going to be a fun team in a few years.

Does anyone know if MLB.TV usually has any promos or discounted price before the season starts?

Looking forward to basking in the tears of the Cubs opponents.

BFIB

Does anyone know if MLB.TV usually has any promos or discounted price before the season starts?

Its rare to find them, but sometimes there's an app special that MLB runs for the subscription right before spring training starts.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently

Before? no, not usually. There may be a price mixup but not an official deal.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Is Buxton or Sano projected to come up next year?

With them and Nick Gordon they are going to be a fun team in a few years.
Sano is a probably, Buxton has an outside shot. Meyer should be up this year, and Berrios has an outside shot. Eddie Rosario could come up too, but they shifted him back to OF and he's now blocked by an aging, replacement level bigot in RF.

Malo

Banned
A-Rod is going to be the Yankees' hitting coach.

Padres are going to trade to for Hamels.

Shake shack >>>> five guys.

Eat a dick Bud, I'm out!

The Braves have signed Jason Grilli to a 2-year, $8.5 million deal.

Grilli makes $4.25 million in 2015, $3.5 million in 2016, and has a $3 million option for 2017. The option has a $250k buyout.

The Braves let Anthony Varvaro go for nothing, yet signed Jim Johnson and just signed a 38-year-old reliever to a two-year deal.

Okay.

Kingbrave

Mark Bowman ‏@mlbbowman 1m1 minute ago

The #Braves and A.J. Pierzynski have reached agreement on a 1 yr. deal Deal is pending a physical. Likely won't be official until early Jan.

A.J. is the best. Not for actually playing baseball, but for things like this

aj-pierzynski-flop.gif

Has anyone read this ridiculous Scott Boras quote? I think he's talking about his clients?

"Sometimes, owning a major league team is like hunting. You go out in the wild, and all of a sudden, the opportunity for the kill is there.

I go to reach for my weapon, and I realize, "Uh-oh. How many bullets did I bring?" The answer is if I've got one shot on this, I'll stay where I'm at. If I want to have a real opportunity to win, I'd better put the extra bullets in the gun. Or, you can buy the ultimate weapon."

Uhhh....... yes?

Has anyone read this ridiculous Scott Boras quote? I think he's talking about his clients?

"Sometimes, owning a major league team is like hunting. You go out in the wild, and all of a sudden, the opportunity for the kill is there.

I go to reach for my weapon, and I realize, "Uh-oh. How many bullets did I bring?" The answer is if I've got one shot on this, I'll stay where I'm at. If I want to have a real opportunity to win, I'd better put the extra bullets in the gun. Or, you can buy the ultimate weapon."

Uhhh....... yes?
WTF is he talking about?

aFIGurANT

Uhhh....... yes?

ptadrunk.gif

jbug617

Banned
Kuroda decided to go pitch in Japan. I think he is going to pitch for the Carp (Maeda's team)
http://t.co/sNxO8nd4aj

Hiroki Kuroda is going home.

The 39-year-old starting pitcher will return to Japan’s Nippon Professional Baseball, according to reports from media there. The decision all but solidifies the Yankees’ starting rotation heading into spring training.

Top Bottom