• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

I'll never understand this thought process in any sport.

OOO the Packers made the playoffs, as a Bears fan I'm going to root for them!

No. Stop it. You shouldn't root for a team in your division, ever.

I'm a Niner fan that rooted for the Seahawks to destroy that small-dick-will-never-be-as-good-as-Joe-Montana big headed choker Peyton Manning.

I'm a Niner fan that rooted for the Seahawks to destroy that small-dick-will-never-be-as-good-as-Joe-Montana big headed choker Peyton Manning.

what? it doesn't matter what Peyton does, Montana's legacy is already enshrined. is Michael Jordan any less of a player because Kobe and Lebron are the top players now?

You are whats wrong with this world. Do you eat pizza with a fork? Do you drink beer with a straw?

Why would I drink beer when there is Booker's Bourbon in this world.

what? it doesn't matter what Peyton does, Montana's legacy is already enshrined. is Michael Jordan any less of a player because Kobe and Lebron are the top players now?

See it's because the NFL is ready to crown Peyton the best ever. That was the whole dialogue leading up to the superbowl.

devilhawk

Jones didn't get a very quick jump there. Actually took three walking steps and made it way harder than it should be since it was curving towards him.

devilhawk

Gordon had to swing at that one. Especially after the horrible first called strike.

And it was called a ball a half inning later. Leads to a double.

Chuck

Still without luck
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom