• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

Doomsayer

In other news, I really need to make my way to San Fran and check out ATT Park. It looks amazing.

I went up this summer when the Dodgers were playing. Kershaw dominated, it was awesome.

The stadium is beautiful and the food was great, as well. I was very impressed with the park. Definitely would go back.

see5harp

Have you seen this postseason?

Giants pitching and bullpen are typically lights out in the postseason.

Their hitting, however, is absolutely shit tier. Gregor Blanco, Joe Panik, Buster Posey, and Hunter Pence are Werth tier but at least Werth makes pitchers work a little.

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
Who was that celebertiy Giants fan running up and down the stairs?

Fjordson

Giants pitching and bullpen are typically lights out in the postseason.

Their hitting, however, is absolutely shit tier. Gregor Blanco, Joe Panik, Buster Posey, and Hunter Pence are Werth tier but at least Werth makes pitchers work a little.
Posey hasn't been as bad as some of those other guys. He's over .300 for this postseason I believe.

Blanco, though. Dear god. Think it showed him at like .120 or something.

see5harp

Posey hasn't been as bad as some of those other guys. He's over .300 for this postseason I believe.

Blanco, though. Dear god. Think it showed him at like .120 or something.

We don't pay posey to hit singles and walk with runners in scoring position. That's why I day werth tier. There's playing baseball the "right" way and putting the team on your back dough.

Fjordson

We don't pay posey to hit singles and walk with runners in scoring position. That's why I day werth tier. There's playing baseball the "right" way and putting the team on your back dough.
Ah, I guess I see your point. Our ceiling on offense right now with our top guys is merely "okay".

ShaneB

Winning on a wild throw!
KuGsj.gif

Afrikan

Thought that might happen.....The previous inning it almost looked like it would go over Adams head....this didn't go over, but wild throw.....wow.

Fucked up way to lose....but wonderful way to go up in the series.. YES!

see5harp

Seriously Giants have no business celebrating. I almost feel bad for the rest of the league for losing to a bunch of scrubs like this.

Top Bottom