• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

could be, but won't be, they are going to continue to take care of business...
sadly I think it will take 5 games for them to be the champs though and not just 4 :(

its not so easy to "flip the switch" on a potentially long layoff.

and the giants who have the playoff experience and solid rotation are no pushovers, so it will go at least six.

can't say who wins though

Wellscha

I'm a sponge of emotions right now, I'm happy, I'm crying, I'm confused, I'm bewildered, we finally made it, is this real life?

Royals GAF, I'm speechless.

rhinosmitty

Neo Member
I'm a sponge of emotions right now, I'm happy, I'm crying, I'm confused, I'm bewildered, we finally made it, is this real life?

Royals GAF, I'm speechless.

Yep - this. Just jumped on StubHub to check WS ticket prices....$800+ for standing room only.....it's almost tempting at this point!

zulux21

its not so easy to "flip the switch" on a potentially long layoff.

and the giants who have the playoff experience and solid rotation are no pushovers, so it will go at least six.

can't say who wins though

try to recall that there was no way that KC was beating the superior angel team.
and that there was no chance in hell that KC was going to be able deal with Bal's power. (other people in the thread, I've said from the start KC was going to win the WS.... though it was supposed to be against the pirates :( )
They are a team that is playing solid baseball in general not that are just going crazy with the bats. The bats could cool, but their overall game is good and likely won't cool that much with 5 days off.... at least the hang overs should be done by then :p

This ensures Dayton Moore probably won't leave to become the Braves GM. Thank god. Him and Yost are experiencing the luck of their lives right now.

It's unbelievable... I just drove a few blocks up Metcalf and people are just honking everywhere and screaming on the sidewalks! I can't imsgi what it's like downtown

zroid

Banned
Oh, Ned:

QIjoyeb.png

kris.

Banned
i sat in the JCCC parking lot in my car, 6 or so minutes late to my midterm test to hear the last inning. cried a little after the final out. what an amazing day.

Hey Gregor had a little tougher catch and didn't get it either. Vogey looking real shaky here.

Yeah he was running full speed and it still tipped off the top of his glove.

AJ has one of those faces that are just so punchable. Apparently he's not well liked, so I feel justified in saying that.

Top Bottom