• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Trust me the ballgame is much more exciting.

QSL9gZy.gif

LordCanti

It feels good but...oh no....my wallet... at least one more set of home tickets to pay for :p

They can't do it flashy but they somehow got it done twice in a row. I'm not sure this is real life right now.

JDHarbs

My tickets are to the potential Game 4 at the K so at this point I actually need LA to win one of the games in order for me to go. Pain in the ass.

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
GG Royals. Its a five game series. Today was a good game. Hopefully Angels show up tomorrow. That check swing on Erick Ayber wasnt even close. Royals made some good defensive plays and angels couldnt get that key base hit in. Go Angels and Dodgers!!!!

Angels fan here.... Glad to see Weaver and Vargas (good friends apparently) matched for runs across their innings pitched. Halo bats were a joke. Some great Royals right field defense that robbed us some much needed runs. Hope our team heats up these next games, though if I can get behind any other team for the world series run, mad respect to the Royals after the 29 year slump.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I do find it hard to root for the Royals because I don't want Dayton Moore to succeed. On the other hand, if he wins it all then he will probably stay there and thus not be hired by Atlanta, right?

Go Kansas City Daytons!

Top Bottom